Fan film of a fan film

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Fan film of a fan film

Post by King of Creation »

<strong>[ Film & TV -> Preview ]</strong> - More info on <a href="http://www.falloutwiki.com/Fallout Houston">Film & TV: Fallout Houston</a>

<p><em>Fallout Houston's</em> <strong>wasp1</strong> let me know about a video taken by a fan of his booth at Comicpalooza 2012. Quite an impressive sight!</p>
<p>
<object width="425" height="350" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/wneLVTzkMsk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
<param name="src" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wneLVTzkMsk" />
</object>
</p>
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

I don't know, all these idiots in costumes makes my beloved Fallout look like some run-of-the-mill jRPG franchise. Can't we just revert back to praising the original game and giving everyone else a hard time?
wasp1
s3x g0d
s3x g0d

Post by wasp1 »

VasikkA sorry my hobby has upset you ! not ! if it wasnt for fans keeping fallout alive and in the forefront of peoples minds, you'd be another guy sitting in his moms basement ,calling people names due to his lack of self asteem , so if you realy want to throw stones start by donating a substantial sum of money to duck and cover , so they can be exclusive to only people who want to play the game and keep US IDIOTS OUT !!!!
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Eh? So without you guys we'd be sitting in our mom's basement? D: Explain the logic behind that please D;
wasp1
s3x g0d
s3x g0d

Post by wasp1 »

no!!! with out all the fans, not just us ,and didnt say JUST us either, and i do respect the opinion that this site is only for gamers , and sorry i did use a local reference as to what happend to D&D , ( Turned into a game everyone forgot about ,except of those who live in thier mom basement ) < so with out, ALL the fans of fallout and all there diffrent ways of appreciating the game thru play, cosplay , prop building . or quote ( by just praising the original game and giving everyone else a hard time?) btw . i donot post any of my work with out the permission of the owner of this site first . so VasikkA im shure if you ask the owner of the site, he will stop posting all the fan films .
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

I think Vasikka was just joking around with you. His response was dripping with sarcasm.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
wasp1
s3x g0d
s3x g0d

Post by wasp1 »

i normaly would agree but he flammed a few of my posts
wasp1
s3x g0d
s3x g0d

Post by wasp1 »

i normaly would agree but he flammed a few of my posts
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I think he is just having some fun, as I am D; Spare the rod and spoil the child, we say.
wasp1
s3x g0d
s3x g0d

Post by wasp1 »

if that be the case ,, im ok with it, but than get out of your mothers basement and kiss a girl , and no your aunt dont count !!!
Jim the Dinosaur
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jim the Dinosaur »

vasikka is just a jerk wasp1 who flammes people we are nice here :) :) tell us about your project?
Like petals
Falling from a dying rose
So does my tears

-Smiley
wasp1
s3x g0d
s3x g0d

Post by wasp1 »

kinda fig'd
Jim the Dinosaur
Wanderer
Wanderer

HEY YOU FUCK I WAS ASKING YOU A QUESTION ;) ;) ;)

tell us about your project? :) :)
Like petals
So does my tears

-Smiley
4too
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Different Strokes For Different Folks

Post by 4too »

Different Strokes For Different Folks

wasp1 wrote: … get out of your mothers basement and kiss a girl , and no your aunt dont count !!!
Assuming not blood kin. Assuming she's a wash on the In Law side of the gene pool,
what if she's bloomed into a really 'hawt' MILF?
Inquiring (heavy breathing} basement dwellers want to know …

4too
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Let me reiterate,

I don't know, all these idiots in costumes makes my beloved Fallout look like some run-of-the-mill jRPG franchise. Can't we just revert back to praising the original game and giving everyone else a hard time?
Jim the Dinosaur
Wanderer
Wanderer

stop being sarcastic vasikka wasp1 doesn't know yr just kidding and actually think he's the bee's knees
Like petals
So does my tears

-Smiley
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

Yeah Vasikka, that's too flammboyant even by your standards. :duckie:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

THERE WAS SOMETHING UNSAVOURY IN UTAH

Post by Blargh »

it is time to give this punning flimflamm a well deserved rest gentlemen

please to not being cunts

:drunk:
wasp1
s3x g0d
s3x g0d

Post by wasp1 »

Jim the Dinosaur this is one of many posts about my project , but for you here ya go .Fallout Houston (just another crapy fan film ) is a fan made film based looooosely off of the fallout series, apx 15yrs after fonv , our production is being filmed in the 60s-70s grind house low budget style . you either love them or hate them ! But you still watch them , a satirical view of fallout, good and bad ! life ,skills and glitches !" welcome to TX now go home !!! "
Our Host!