Bethesda's Fallout Forum and Webpage LIVE

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

aries100 wrote:The only canon, imo, Fallout has is FO1+FO2, and this canon is mostly about getting by in a hostile, desertlike enviroment, trying to cope and to find some form of salvation...
Lurk moar.

Edit: Fan of Black Sheep, Frissy?
frissy
Strider
Strider

Post by frissy »

Of course. Black sheep is to me, like Yogi is for bears or MC Hammer for humans.
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Philip K. Dick (1928 - 1982), Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
Slaughter_Manslaught
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Slaughter_Manslaught »

Dreadnought wrote:
VasikkA wrote:
PsychoSniper wrote:Ive been banned. lol.

The error returned was:

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Sep 3 2034, 11:48 AM.

ok, on to a new account.

EDIT: Im baaaaack.
What are you, 14? Do you really think we give a shit about your trolling crusade?
FLAMEWARS! :flamed:
PsychoSniper, you suck. And 2034? Why they don't put NEVAH there?
Bring your daughter... to the Slaughter of Manslaught.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

aries100 wrote:--- erm ---

I have read your thoughts etc. Smiley. And what I really don't get is why DaC and NMA insists that developing for the Xbox, the PS2/PS3 is a bad thing. As I remember Morrowind did come out for the Xbox, KOTOR was released for the Xbox also, and NWN2 is also out for the Xbox 360. This shows, to me, at least, that you can make good games, maybe even good rpg games, for the console market.
There's no need to read beyond this point.
All the games you mentioned, KOTOR included are not born classics.
There is not a *single* game that's spread across PC's and consoles, that has ever been a true success.

Any game that doesn't allow click'n'drag for easier UI management(which obviously needs it fx an RPG), simply fails in my book.

Think of it as making a good movie based on a game. It's against the law of common sense itself.

I advise you not to take a step further, because you *will* be eaten alive.
Testicular Pugilist
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

Those games were shit.

Morrowind was a fucking joke of an RPG, either you do the fucking quest or you dont. Other than the 'ph47 lewt' you get it has no effect on the game world.

KOTOR didnt play but played KOTOR2, and I didnt enjoy it that much. It focused too much on combat and not enough on other skills, especily near the end.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

So you played KOTOR2 like your RL with the difference that you had ammo in the game?

You fail to understand the concept of RPG. Please jump in some deep chasm.
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Fucking hell, I knew I should visit the News more often. I didn't read the thread, too lazy. ALSO, ONE WOULD THINK THIS IS SO IMPORTANT IT SHOULD BE INT THE #FALLOUT TOPIC MAYBE.

Anyway. My proxies are ready. And something I learned from the kind fuckers of 4chan: Blame it on someone else's site. I suggest NMA(Just put a link in the signature).

DAC expects that every man will do his duty. :salute:
Serious Business.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

Koki wrote:Fucking hell, I knew I should visit the News more often. I didn't read the thread, too lazy. ALSO, ONE WOULD THINK THIS IS SO IMPORTANT IT SHOULD BE INT THE #FALLOUT TOPIC MAYBE.

Anyway. My proxies are ready. And something I learned from the kind fuckers of 4chan: Blame it on someone else's site. I suggest NMA(Just put a link in the signature).

DAC expects that every man will do his duty. :salute:
You sir are a true patriot.
:salute:
Slaughter_Manslaught
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

How about instead of trolling like idiots, how about if we use Construtive Criticism, maturity and intelligence to discuss with Bethesda and TES fanboys? Too much hard for most of yours?
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Slaughter_Manslaught wrote:How about instead of trolling like idiots, how about if we use Construtive Criticism, maturity and intelligence to discuss with Bethesda and TES fanboys? Too much hard for most of yours?
How about we how about realize how about stupid facists people at how about Bethesda forum are?
You can't talk to a cockroach and tell it to please leave your weed, because it's got germs on it, and it's gonna shit on my food.
But you can stomp/poison it. It's much easier, faster and thus more efficient. And it's gonna know that it wasn't appreciated. Also, it's not gonna come back. But maybe other cockroaches will... and so will more crappy games.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Unfortunately, these specific cockroaches are consumers as well..

It's not that we mind being civil, it's just that so few people are worth wasting our time on.

Take my post fx. I told all my concerns, and the first thing some bethfan f*ckface did was to correct me on TES lore.. who gives a flying turd about TES lore in a Fo3 forum? And especially in a topic regarding what I *DON'T* want in Fo3?

If you answer it, then you're precisely the kind of people we *don't* want to waste our time on.

Do you understand?

edit; aimed at manslaughter, not you dread..
Testicular Pugilist
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

More Dreadnoughtesque analogies:

Trying to explain them how to make a decent Fallout 3 is like teaching a Midget to do slamdunks.

IIRC some of the Beth cunts once said: "Isometric RPG?! WTF?! That's not what we're good at!"

The problem starts with the fact that Bethcunts think they make GOOD GAMES.
Bethesda is the game-equivalent of Uwe Boll.
frissy
Strider
Strider

Post by frissy »

I'm all for constructive debates, but most of them really are a bunch of retards. Here we only call people retards because we don't like them. These guys don't even fucking understand sarcasm! (most of them).

They drool over DOOM and anything that has realtime killing, and in possible only by one button. Of course dying in games is also out of the question. Might hurt their feelings if a sword to the head actually killed you!

Slaughter_Manslaught
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Smiley wrote:Unfortunately, these specific cockroaches are consumers as well..

It's not that we mind being civil, it's just that so few people are worth wasting our time on.

Take my post fx. I told all my concerns, and the first thing some bethfan f*ckface did was to correct me on TES lore.. who gives a flying turd about TES lore in a Fo3 forum? And especially in a topic regarding what I *DON'T* want in Fo3?

If you answer it, then you're precisely the kind of people we *don't* want to waste our time on.

Do you understand?

edit; aimed at manslaughter, not you dread..
Yeah, there's that problem too.

Well... I don't care for TES, I don't like TES and stuff. But, sometimes, I think that trolling will just make it worse for us and better for them. Look at PsychoSniper, he's a complete troll. I don't see why, we, as more mature people than the general console kiddies at the TES forum, should get to a low level, like PsychoSniper. That's why tell say bad bad bad stuff about us, that we're rabid Deathclaws and such. Sure, we're a little rabid themselves, but point less trolling on Bethesda forums for no point is just stupid and does nothing to help Fallout 3 to be a better game.

I'm a die-hard Fallout fan too, but trolling *won't* get us nowhere. I'M NOT GOING TO GET TO A LOW LEVEL. YES, BETHESDA MODS ARE A BUNCH OF FACISTS, JUST TYPE RPG CODEX THERE. YES, THESE CONSOLE KIDDIES ARE STUPID. BUT CONSTRUTIVE CRITICISM IS GOING TO GET US SOMEWHERE, TROLLING DON'T.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

We need John Matrix :salute:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Things are still pretty civil in the official forum. I'm glad to see many guys from NMA and Codex taking part in the discussion and making valid points. Everyone should contribute at least something, except psychosniperesque bullshit. Hopefully at least some TES fans(and random guests) decide to try out the original Fallout and realize what they've missed.
Slaughter_Manslaught
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

VasikkA wrote:Things are still pretty civil in the official forum. I'm glad to see many guys from NMA and Codex taking part in the discussion and making valid points. Everyone should contribute at least something, except psychosniperesque bullshit. Hopefully at least some TES fans(and random guests) decide to try out the original Fallout and realize what they've missed.
That's true, and I had seen dozens of threads with names like 'What is Fallout?', What is this Fallout game?' and that kind.

EDIT: Woot, type 'Fanboy' there!
frissy
Strider
Strider

Post by frissy »

What is Fallout topics just make me shiver. Bethesda is making the game for those people... I mean if Beth just makes a Oblivion with guns then those people will like it cos they have no idea. Truthfully NONE of them will understand what Fallout is unless the play it. How can you get a RT Oblivion moron to play the old RT Fallout? No way in hell, and those that aren't RT Oblivion fans don't like Beth that much either and are also a minority compared to the fuckwits.

PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

Slaughter_Manslaught wrote:How about instead of trolling like idiots, how about if we use Construtive Criticism, maturity and intelligence to discuss with Bethesda and TES fanboys? Too much hard for most of yours?

I actualy tried doing that, until I was banned the first time.

At which point I said fuck it and begun mostly trolling.
Our Host!