Hello, I'm a n00b

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Kreegle
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Kreegle »

Stainless wrote:Happy b'day Kreegs. Hope you had a good one.
Cheers mate. It was quite a bit of fun, thanks.
Nicolai wrote:Kreegle :dance:
Greetings from Spain and stuff
Greetings from Oz!
Spazmo wrote:Oh and OMGHI2U KREEGLE cyber?
Hi there Spazzy - sorry babe, I've got a headache.
Kashluk wrote:Is anyone else besides me missing Apostle's Ass?
He was a one jolly good fellow.
I talked to him a few times after he departed, but not for a very long time now - he was a fine chap indeed.
avenger69ie wrote:wb kreegs
Cheers mate :)
Gimp Mask wrote:oooh hi Kreegs, how's life?
G'day Lasse - life's good, hope you're doing well and finally producing.
Kreegle
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Kreegle »

DIE
Last edited by Kreegle on Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Hammer wrote:Omg it's DAC!
Omg! It's HAMMER! Hide the women and children!
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Kreegle wrote:G'day Lasse - life's good, hope you're doing well and finally producing.
Heh, much like Munky and his deck buying project a year or two ago I've spent most of my money on alcoholic beverages instead of gear (same old story: monitors are expensive, and I'm usually pretty skint). I bought a new mixer some 4 moons ago though, but haven't really been mixing or buying rekkids either :S Otherwise I'm doing relatively great, started my non-military service this month :) nice to see you.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Kreegle - N00B! No Double posting!!! K Thnx!!!
Harriers for the cup.
Kreegle
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Kreegle »

Gimp Mask wrote:
Kreegle wrote:G'day Lasse - life's good, hope you're doing well and finally producing.
Heh, much like Munky and his deck buying project a year or two ago I've spent most of my money on alcoholic beverages instead of gear (same old story: monitors are expensive, and I'm usually pretty skint). I bought a new mixer some 4 moons ago though, but haven't really been mixing or buying rekkids either :S Otherwise I'm doing relatively great, started my non-military service this month :) nice to see you.
Haha... I chat to Munky pretty much every day on ICQ, and trust me - he's got his decks :) In fact, the prick buys more records than me! But that's only because I'm poor at the moment.

Just fyi, 'cos you might be half-interested, this is what I bought myself for my birthday:
Ortofon DJS Cartridge Presentation Set 2 x DJS Cartridges & Styli In Carry Case OTTCNDJSIN
Bad Company UK [D-Bridge] True Romance / Bellini METPL001
Black Sun Empire Present Driving Insane LP :: See Info For Tracklisting :: BSELP001
DSCI4 Recordings Presents Spy Technologies II Battlefield LP Sampler :: SKC - Soul On Fire / Kiko - Andromeda DSCI4LP3SAMP
Ed Rush & Optical Kerbcrawler [Baron RMX] / Compound [Gridlok RMX] VRS014
Quarantine Recordings Present Holding Room EP :: Fierce & Fresh - Innocence [Hive RMX] / Keaton & Nitrox - Users / C4C - Night Siege / Break & Hydro - Dream Sequence QRN003
Woo yay. But if I ever forget to mention it again, you DID have some skills making tunes and should explore it more - when you've got the sw33t dubz ready, gimme a call and I'll happily play 'em :) Good to see you too matey.

And yeah, cheers Wolfman - I am of the suck.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Kreegle wrote:Haha... I chat to Munky pretty much every day on ICQ, and trust me - he's got his decks :) In fact, the prick buys more records than me! But that's only because I'm poor at the moment.
Oh yeah? Still addicted to black crack I see... Well I'll be earning a bit more in the near future hopefully (service & illustrating a book) so I might as well re establish the habit :) I'll have to get miranda or something that supports ICQ... PM me some #'s maybe
Ortofon DJS Cartridge Presentation Set 2 x DJS Cartridges & Styli In Carry Case OTTCNDJSIN
Sweet, I should buy new carts too, I'm thinking of going for shure m44-7s though as I like to skratch every once in a while...i guess the new mixer is for scratching too, (Vestax PMC-05 Pro III) but it was cheap so.
innocence remix is sweet.
Woo yay. But if I ever forget to mention it again, you DID have some skills making tunes and should explore it more - when you've got the sw33t dubz ready, gimme a call and I'll happily play 'em :) Good to see you too matey.
cheers! but not until I get those monitors and stuff, i.e. never I guess :D
Kreegle
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Kreegle »

Illustrating a book?! Wow - sounds cool, you'll have to tell me about it when you jump on ICQ (#'s pm'ed)

If you're gonna do scratching, the m44-7's are definitely the way to go - I was pretty close to ordering them actually, but then I decided to splash a little bit extra down and get the Ortofons... I don't scratch at all, so... it was a toss-up between a crisper sound or tough-as-nails durability. Hopefully 6 months down the line I won't be regretting my choice.

And never say never! :anger:
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

You know, Kreegle. The idea of a birthday is that OTHER people buy the shit for you. You don't buy it yourself.
Kreegle
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Kreegle »

When you get as old as me there's not much people can get for you anymore. I'm difficult to shop for! Buying it for myself was the only way I was gonna get it - so happy birthday to me :)

I was given a nice pasta maker though, with a ravioli attachment... and all my drinks were bought for me. It wasn't a total self-serving day.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Anyone start buying you Flannel yet Kreegs?
Harriers for the cup.
Munky
Regular
Regular

Post by Munky »

Kreegle wrote: Woo yay. But if I ever forget to mention it again, you DID have some skills making tunes and should explore it more - when you've got the sw33t dubz ready, gimme a call and I'll happily play 'em :) Good to see you too matey.

And yeah, cheers Wolfman - I am of the suck.
Put me down for mad dubzzz also, bohg
I wont go down in history...but i will go down on your sister.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Munky wrote:Put me down for mad dubzzz also, bohg

!!!!!!!!!!!
:joy::dance::joy::dance::joy:
How's things?
Munky
Regular
Regular

Post by Munky »

Not bad mate, pretty frikkin busy with uni shit at the moment, you know how it is.

Most of us old TBC fuckers are playing star wars galaxies now, if you didnt know. there are a few of us still alive and kicking here
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I have no idea who you are. I just remember you saying "Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance was a wicked game - both in single player and co-op. Beautiful graphics, excellent game-play that was fine-tuned to perfection", but that's about it.

I guess you had a short break off DAC, eh?
Munky
Regular
Regular

Post by Munky »

Kashluk wrote:I have no idea who you are. I just remember you saying "Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance was a wicked game - both in single player and co-op. Beautiful graphics, excellent game-play that was fine-tuned to perfection", but that's about it.
:giggle:

did i mention BG > FO!

oh, and it wasnt really taking a break, so much as i didnt come back coz the place is full of retards. Lasse is safe tho, ive known that fucker since like 1981.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Wow.

He hates me, so I guess you should too.
First Force
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by First Force »

good to have ya back kreeg, i just got in myself too
You are losing it, doesn`t matter, let`s close our eyes and wake up from this dream.....
-------------------------------
Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity.
-------------------------------
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Hey Kreegs. I liked the picture. Still got it?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Our Host!