Did you ever clean new reno?

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Bleusilences
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Did you ever clean new reno?

Post by Bleusilences »

Sometime when I needed xp I go there and kill a family are you doing the same thing as I?
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I killed every single pimp, drug dealer, prostitute, jet addict and gang member there was. There were about 12 people + the family I favored left in New Reno and still I got only positive karma.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Each prostitue/pimp raises your karma by 5. Don't kill the junkies though.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

... if I remember correct junkies had no effect on the karma. I blasted them with my über l337 mad max character just for fun.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

I hate junkies. They have tons of AP and waste my time with their pointless movement and poorly aimed attacks.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

That's why you have guns. It was hilarious to go "junk hunting" with the *normal* shotgun and a high small guns skill. Bang bang, reload, bang bang, reload... Those junkies got these cute little (well, not so little) holes in their backs when they were hit by the pellets. It was soooo sweet.

The streets of New Reno had never been cleaner (or bloodier)!
Blizzard
Respected
Respected

Post by Blizzard »

my mad max char rocked arse too, though i killed san fran with him. for the helll of it.
Schala...I've missed you so...NO!
You must not climb death peak
You wouldnt make it very far anyway..
It has to be the right time...
and THEY...
THEY have to show you...the way
Sebastian
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Sebastian »

The real fun is purifing the wasteland of all it's inhabitants ... though I admit, I did it after I had won the game and jacked my guy up with free Xp. After awhile it got kinda lonely. I did Modoc last to try and marry that chick before killing everyone, but my Rep was so bad at that point that I had to resort to slaughter.

Then I got all the NPC's that you can get to join you together for the "firing squad" I executed every last one of them. I realized that except for that talking computer in the sierra army depot, I didn't really have anyone to talk to. So I spent the rest of my days in the vacant broken hills, sitting on the porch of the house I transplanted the talking plant too. He just talks and talks and talks.

I kinda wish I hadn't killed Bessy the Cow.... guess I'll have to stick with my Cat's Paws .....

Sebastian of the Wastes
Last edited by Sebastian on Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Wicked...
And this can ONLY happen in Fallout :)
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

I'm pretty sure that you can still talk to the enclave guy in Gecko even after you beat the game and wipe out the ghouls.

Also there's the AI computer (his name is Ace I think?) in San Fran. You could always go to the Cafe of Broken Dreams and schmooze for a while, unless you rampaged in there too.

I'm sure there's a ton of other places you can talk.
Hatchen
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Hatchen »

being evil is cool, go talk to them bounty hunters, but of course you have to kill them first.
Our Host!