Cooking with Cannabis

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

My favourite way of getting my THC in the bloodstream is to drink it with hot chocolate, wait 30-45 minutes and see the world go freaky. I do smoke bongs and joints too, on occasion. I cant for the life of me, roll a joint though, and my lungs arent really too adept at the smoking thing since ive never smoked cigarettes, and dont smoke pot/hash so often.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

How do you make those hot chocoTHC thingy?
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

S4ur0n27 wrote:How do you make those hot chocoTHC thingy?
You never heard of that? Well. Heres a quick recipe. Hehe.

1 liter chocolate milk.
6-8 grams of butter.
5 tablespoons of sugar.

I recommend about 1 gram of hash per liter of chocolate, and a maximum of 1 gram of hash, per person drinking, as it can get pretty crazy if you put to much in.

First warm up the hash till its soft, wrap it in tin foil or something (you prolly know how to anyway). While its getting soft and sweet, put some butter in a pot and melt it, dont let it caramelize, so not too hot. When the hash is soft enough crumple it into the butter and stir it up. Make sure theres no solid hash left there, this is important, since the effect can be abit bumpy if its chunky. Then pour in the chocolate milk, stir and put sugar in it. Warm it up, but dont let it boil.

Now you got yourself a nice tasty pot of freaky THC chocolate =). Drink it up before it goes cold and make sure to stir it abit, or else the THC will gather on the top and create a skin. It takes between 30 and 45 minutes depending on your body size and so on. When the effect kicks in its usually very sudden.

(Well, at least personally I think it tastes great, but some people I know think its too sweet and thick, but that also depends on how much butter and sugars in it.)

Sometimes the effect of this has been so strong I can almost compare it to taking shrooms, not any real hallucinations and color sprectrums etc. though.

Have fun if your gonna try it out!
Last edited by Forty-six & Two on Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Ozrat wrote:THC is not soluble in water. How do you make hot chocolate out of it?.
Im pretty sure the butter and sugar does the job. It works anyway, but as I mentioned, the chocolate will create a skin of the oil if you let it stand around for too long, but if you stir it up it blends pretty nice.

Edit: I guess its the glycerol it links to. The fat in the milk and butter. Or something? Im not sure. But it does work! :evil_laugh: Also, the sugar should help you get it into the bloodstream faster. So the recipe list isnt just for the taste of it, hehe.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Learn how to make a "Firecracker". Check that thread out, it actually does work.

And here's how you activate the THC without butter/oil: (Read the original thread here) Once you activate it, you can just sprinkle it on ANYTHING. Apparently it takes 1-2 hours to kick in, though, but the plus side is that it is completely stealthy, for those of you worried about reeking of pot after smoking. Eat some before going to the airport for a pleasant plane-trip... eat it an hour or so before going to see a movie, etc.

This seems kind of retarded, but these people say it works... a "marijuana martini": (original thread).
Last edited by Franz Schubert on Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Hey cool. I made a thread. Eh?

Interesting links there Franz.

Edit: The link about the marijuana martini seems true enough. I know a guy who had an ice-bong, constructed so that there was water in the sides of the pipe. They put it in the freezer before smoking. I never tried it myself though, but the smoke seemed very condensed, like mentioned in the thread you linked too.
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

How about an hash cake could anyone post a recipe for one ?
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
boywoos
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by boywoos »

Just make a regular cake and break about an eighth of skunk into it before you put it in the oven. Be warned however, it will wipe you out.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

My dad used to grow cannabis, and he used all the leaves for cooking. His best was the spaghetti sauce with spinards and marijuana.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

When I lived with my parents we had a kind of garden house built in the garden, it was a single room with chairs and stuff. All the neighbours and everyone who saw it just saw this new white building in our garden, and wanted to know what it was, so my parents spread the word that we were growing cannabis in it.

True story D:
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

That's not a true story. Or if it is, your parents aren't very bright.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

My dad once ate 3½ grams of hash in 70´s. I learned this just recently. I laughed alot. True story.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Did he get high or not?
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Franz Schubert wrote:Did he get high or not?
He got really spaced out. For 3 days in a row. I dont think you could call it high, its more like a trip I guess. Similar to drinking the hash chocolate I mentioned. Its very different from smoking.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Franz Schubert wrote:That's not a true story. Or if it is, your parents aren't very bright.
It is a true story. It was spread about by 'rumour' though, I think to a gossipy/nosy neighbour, and so the way rumour got exaggurated, some people took it as fact.
Whether you think my parents are bright or not is up to you :drunk:
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

"Cooking with Cannabis"? "Cannabis Paraphernalia"? "Cannabis and Julie Go Boating"?

Why don't we just call it weed?
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Subhuman wrote:"Cooking with Cannabis"? "Cannabis Paraphernalia"? "Cannabis and Julie Go Boating"?

Why don't we just call it weed?
Sweet child has many names.
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

Ganja
Weed
Dope
Cannabis
Pot
Grass

Any more?
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Subhuman wrote:Ganja
Weed
Dope
Cannabis
Pot
Grass

Any more?
MARY JANE!

This site has the more techincal terms, hehe.

http://www.ccguide.org.uk/thenames.html
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Ozrat »

A group of friends of mine used to call it "cookies" during high school. More of a codeword though.
ExtremeRyno wrote:I don't really represent the views that I've written here in this thread... I just like to type.
Our Host!