Canadian "politics" and other idiocy

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Canadian "politics" and other idiocy

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Stop with the fucking quoting please.

Split from the sticky -- Franz
Last edited by S4ur0n27 on Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

can I quote?
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

No you dipshit.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Corpse
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Corpse »

Mandolorian, I don't recall calling you names or being nasty to you; so don't ever call me a twat again. If you can't have a simple discussion without resulting to being a complete arse, do yourself a favour and keep your comments to yourself.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote:What kind of excuse justifies drug use cock knocker?
What kind of excuse justifies the existence of bigoted morons like yourself, I wonder ?

I made no mention of justification, nor validation of excuse(s). Please, return when you have a sufficiently developed pre-frontal cortex to both read efficiently, and move beyond your backward philosophies. :drunk:
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Corpse wrote:Mandolorian, I don't recall calling you names or being nasty to you; so don't ever call me a twat again. If you can't have a simple discussion without resulting to being a complete arse, do yourself a favour and keep your comments to yourself.
Wow, I think I hit a nerve.

Blargh wrote:What kind of excuse justifies the existence of bigoted morons like yourself, I wonder ?

I made no mention of justification, nor validation of excuse(s). Please, return when you have a sufficiently developed pre-frontal cortex to both read efficiently, and move beyond your backward philosophies. :drunk:
When you get off your high horse and come back down to earth, then I will justify the fact that immigrants are inferior.
My philosophies aren't backwards. Last time I checked, the civilized world has many different philosophies.
So please, with great fury, blow me and go back to your rich daddies arms.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Rule of thumb at DAC; if you can't stand harsh language, leave now while you're ahead.
Harriers for the cup.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

And take Janus with you!
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

MFG: You embody everything that is wrong with America. Just thought you should know.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

He's from Canada.
Harriers for the cup.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

I think we can all agree that he'd be more at home in America. Texass maybe?
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Liberal California.
Harriers for the cup.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I like him.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Franz Schubert wrote:MFG: You embody everything that is wrong with America. Just thought you should know.
Thanks sexy but I embody everything most Canadians believe but won't say.

Its not like I hate black people because they are black.
I hate 70% of black people because they act like the swell guy on tv. If they wanna be civil, like some of my black friends, then its fine.
You wanna try to sell me crack so you can put 19 inch rims on your fucking Yugo, you can fuck off and die.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote:When you get off your high horse and come back down to earth, then I will justify the fact that immigrants are inferior.
I claim no 'high horse', MFG. Perhaps you've a thinly disguised 'inferiority' complex ? That could possibly explain your embrace of ignorance and flawed perceptions.

Further, any justification of which your dubious intelligence could formulate or duplicate wouldn't be very compelling in nature. You are an idiot, you have demonstrated this many times, why on earth would I want to let any of your socially and intellectually challenged 'philosophies' bleed over into my life ? There's already enough pain, stupidity and bollocks for me to deal with from others, but thank you regardless.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote:My philosophies aren't backwards. /snip
*laughs*

Oh, you should consider a career in stand-up comedy.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote:Last time I checked, the civilized world has many different philosophies.
The last time I checked (and I'd wager many agree on this), xenophobia was not considered an especially enlightened or civilised perspective. Consequently I would be surprised to learn of it being counted amongst those philosophies on any legitimately recognised level. If you're so open (here at the very least) about your blatant idiocy, why do you attempt to defend yourself so ?

Arguing that racism is civilised and/or enlightened is about as worthwhile as arguing that politicians are all altruistic, selfless, capable, decent beings.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote:go back to your rich daddies arms.
*laughs*

Frankly, that is impossible, though I am amused at the assumptions you throw forth. I'd be amused by you, generally, if tragicomedy were my cup of tea, so to write.

Really, MFG, why not migrate to a place more suited to your . . 'views', i.e a White Supremacist board ?
Franz Schubert wrote:MFG: You embody everything that is wrong with America. Just thought you should know.
Agreement ! Reassuring, yes. Your comment could (sadly) be extended to anywhere humans live, I think. :drunk:
Corpse
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Corpse »

Not just America dude, intolerance is a global problem and one of the many reasons why mankind is doomed to rot in this rock.
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote: Thanks sexy but I embody everything most Canadians believe but won't say.
Or so you'd like to believe.
Its not like I hate black people because they are black.
I hate 70% of black people because they act like the swell guy on tv. If they wanna be civil, like some of my black friends, then its fine.
So what you're saying is you hate modern black calture, rather than actual black people. That's understandable - I can't stand it either.
Fallout Ranger wrote: It fucks with your hormones, specifically the ones that make you a man..
This is the first time I heard such a claim. Proof, please?
Hello New Jersey
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

MFG wrote:Thanks sexy but I embody everything most Canadians believe but won't say.
A devotion to redneckery? I highly doubt it. Bullshit about government-forced multiculturalism aside, one of the reasons Canada is great is because, by and large, we're happy, tolerant, open-minded hippies. Without that, we're just wannabe Americans.

I agree with your victimization of shitty, half-baked cultures, though.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

I love how everyone says some bullshit about multi-culturalism. Have you been to Toronto? Do races of equal standards live together? Fuck no. There is Chinatown, the asians all live in one section. The eastern Europeans in another. Shit, even the fags live on Church street.
How is multi-culturism achieved when everyone lives in ghettos of their own cliches?

Just because they live here doesn't mean they are part of the country. They do their own little shit and declare areas of Allah in major metropolises of this country.
People shouldn't be allowed to wear swords and shit in public just because its part of their religion. It constitutes a safety hazard. If I created my own religion and declared it under Canadian law, do you think they would let me carry a gun as a symbol of the church. Hell no.

Jesus Christ, this country is full of fucking double standards and you assholes call me the one who bigotted.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote:People shouldn't be allowed to wear swords and shit in public just because its part of their religion. It constitutes a safety hazard. If I created my own religion and declared it under Canadian law, do you think they would let me carry a gun as a symbol of the church. Hell no.
I agree with this. Religion is often given too much leniency.
Our Host!