The Drugs, Alcohol, and Tobacco thread

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Yeah of course, use those bits of paper, don't drop tears BAM on your tongue, you'll end up in a corner in fetal position crying and listening to pop.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I've seen too many friends become permanently fucked up through drugs. Having learnt from their mistakes, I am uninterested in straying from occasional alcohol, sex and mind games. :drunk:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

S4ur0n27 wrote:Yeah of course, use those bits of paper, don't drop tears BAM on your tongue, you'll end up in a corner in fetal position crying and listening to pop.
Really? That's what happens to me when I try and read one of Janus' posts.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Retlaw83 wrote:Really? That's what happens to me when I try and read one of Janus' posts.
Well, you're a bit of a fuckwit then, aren't you ? Free will prevails, huzzah. :drunk:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Blargh wrote: Well, you're a bit of a fuckwit then, aren't you ? Free will prevails, huzzah. :drunk:
Not really. A lab in Switzerland proved last week that reading what Janus writes eats holes in your brain.
- the Vault Dweller
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

The Swiss tend to know their shit. Have they conducted a study on Fallout Ranger yet?
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

atoga wrote:The Swiss tend to know their shit. Have they conducted a study on Fallout Ranger yet?
The side-effects of Fallout Ranger are much like the side-effects of weed. While reading his posts and immediately after, you're a bit dumber than normal. However, you're fine once he's flushed out of your system.
- the Vault Dweller
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

@Retlaw - The alleged brain damage has interfered with your ability to make conscious decisions regarding your actions and behaviour ? That must be highly amusing. Yes. :drunk:
boywoos
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by boywoos »

Smoke about 40 cigs a day. I work in a bar and go to uni so I drink my fair share. With regards to drugs it's everything except smack and crack.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Speaking of the Swiss, they recently discovered that THC (that's the chemical in Marijuana for the un-cool people here) helps fight leukemia. I'll post a link if anyone cares.
Retlaw wrote:but I like the feeling of being drunk better than being stoned.
I still haven't figured out why people say this... maybe you haven't been smoking the right stuff? Being drunk just makes me feel goofy, clumsy and stupid, but being high is much more relaxing, and I don't feel considerably dumber than when I'm sober. It's much more introspective and enjoyable.... Plus I'm completely unable to control my actions and words when I'm drunk :drunk:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Franz_Schubert wrote: I still haven't figured out why people say this... maybe you haven't been smoking the right stuff? Being drunk just makes me feel goofy, clumsy and stupid, but being high is much more relaxing, and I don't feel considerably dumber than when I'm sober. It's much more introspective and enjoyable.... Plus I'm completely unable to control my actions and words when I'm drunk :drunk:
Well, I'm pretty sure I have been smoking the right stuff, as a friend of mine is one of the best known dope dealers in town so I can get free product whenever I hang out with him. Probably not the best position to get himself in, but he makes a ton of cash.

When I'm high I feel clumsy and uncontrollable. I also feel somewhat paranoid, and concentrating on not having this happen to me kills the buzz. Some people have also told me I can be a mean stoner, because I snap out on people I don't particularly care for.

However, when I'm drunk I feel like I'm fully in control even when I'm not, I love everyone and shy away from conflict, and I can even type and spell with virtually no errors.
- the Vault Dweller
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Well, weed is different for everyone...
First Force
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by First Force »

well i do smoke, and drink sometimes.
i uses weed in the past, also tried shrooms and herbal xtc, but i only drink and smoke
You are losing it, doesn`t matter, let`s close our eyes and wake up from this dream.....
-------------------------------
Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity.
-------------------------------
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Weed is also much cheaper compared to alcohol. Depending on how much you can tank.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

No, alcohol is much cheaper... just buy crappy vodka, and you can get a ton for like $50.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Speaking of the booze, I need to get my a first-year bottle of Kalashnikov's finest.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

S4ur0n27 wrote:Mushroom is good, but LSD is fucking awesome.
lsd can have serious after effects too, and you'll apparently never be able to fly military or passenger planes because of it, if you used it before.

having said that, there were these things called microdots years ago over here, tablet form of lsd. fucking amazingly warping stuff... great laugh and lots of visual distortion/ hallucinations with those things lol

i've gone off lsd, takes too long to recover from and its effects while on it last well over 6 hours... peaking is amazingly trippy
But the lack of sleep while your brain is hyper stimulated is FUCKED UP! makes some great conversation when coming down though lol

thats it, the good and bad of lsd from me
boywoos
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by boywoos »

I remember having a microdot in the pub one night. It was going well until I started playing pool, then wham, millions of balls leaving trails behind them.
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

Tobacco. Alcohol is for winners too, especially when they brew their own. I used to be into the drugs, but they were bad for me. I did a line of speed recently.

I don’t care if you have 'da hook ups' or not, weed is ridiculously expensive.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Are you trying to tell me that you snorted speed? Anyway, I've never smoked tobacco (Except the occasional spliff), nor will I ever...
Our Host!