I Hate Sulik In FallOut2

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
ImNotGivingOutMyName
SDF!
SDF!

I Hate Sulik In FallOut2

Post by ImNotGivingOutMyName »

I hate Sulik in Fallout2 cause I give him a power armor and when he gets a level his armor disapears without any reason.
This is the most annoying NPC in Fallout2 cause he always hits Vicor me in the back all the time with any pistol/SMG that he gets.
If anyone thinks the same way about that bonenosed asshole then write if you want...I dont care

I just wanted to write this of n reason but i have to take my anger out somewhere so I choosed this forum
Phoenix
Regular
Regular

Re: I Hate Sulik In FallOut2

Post by Phoenix »

ImNotGivingOutMyName wrote:I hate Sulik in Fallout2 cause I give him a power armor and when he gets a level his armor disapears without any reason.
This is the most annoying NPC in Fallout2 cause he always hits Vicor me in the back all the time with any pistol/SMG that he gets.
If anyone thinks the same way about that bonenosed asshole then write if you want...I dont care

I just wanted to write this of n reason but i have to take my anger out somewhere so I choosed this forum
and it´s the wrong one, you should post this in the fallout 2 thread....

And no... Sulik rules!
Signatures are for loosers

I just love that line....
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

sulik is better with hand to hand weapons, not smgs

If he has power armour, at that stage he would level up rarely

Sulik+Katana+Power Armour mk2=good

If you take him on the oil rig make sure he has loads of buffout, psycho and super stims, I doubt he would defeat horrigan though.

I kept all my friendly npc's in new reno [I had all the npc's by then, I just told them to wait there and went off], all I needed was skynet.

My best party was:
Cassidy-Sniper rifle
Vic-Jack hammer
Marcus-Turbo Plasma Rifle
and then either goris or sulik.
grapedog
SDF!
SDF!

Post by grapedog »

Sounds like you aren't using Sulik right, Sulik sucks with an SMG. SMG's = bullets flying everywhere. If take enough shots you WILL hit other members of your squad. It's why I tend to keep my guys with single shot but more powerfull weapons...
Jimbo san
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Jimbo san »

Play lone wolf, it's much more fun, and more cash to spend on yourself!
WOOHOO!
grapedog
SDF!
SDF!

Post by grapedog »

Jimbo san wrote:and more cash to spend on yourself!
WOOHOO!
Is cash really ever an issue later in the game though? Of course I'm a pack rat, so maybe thats why I never have problems with it. I pick up and try to sell everything...
Jimbo san
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Jimbo san »

TBH, after the first time round, what with all the hassle of being shot in the back, NPCs blowing each other apart, killing innocents not to mention on one memorable occasion killing themselves, i got sick of messing around with those losers, so now my guy just does it SUPER NINJA STYLEE!
It's not as if your NPCs are any use at the one place they would be most use - the Enclave anyway. They just give you away, or get killed by Horrigan in seconds.
Typical bloody useless NPCs :roll:
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

My team is:

Me - Pancor Jackahmmer (will get better weapon when I can)
Cassidy - Assault Rifle (Used to be FNFal HPFA but he kept killing me)
Lenny - SMG
Vic - Combat knife
Sulik - Sledgehammer
Goris - Claws
Jimbo san
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Jimbo san »

Is Goris any cop? I've never used him. :?
Rat Keeng
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Rat Keeng »

I had Goris once along with all the Dogs. He does massive damage, and as a sniper it's fairly easy to back him up, and he's pretty tough too. Usually though, i either play alone, or i pick up Vic and Cassidy, give them Hunting or Sniper Rifles, and i don't pick up anyone else.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Sulik rules! Especially if you're a Diplomat type character, him having APA and a Supah Sledge makes a great bodyguard. I did, and here was my party:

Hugh Jorgan (PC): Nothing

Sulik: Super Sledge

Cassidy: Pancor Jackhammer

Skynet: H&K G11

Marcus: Turbo Plasma Rifle

Vic: Sniper Rifle

That was it. I have Skynet with that SMG because since it can use any combat setting, I don't have to worry (as much) about him churning me into mulch. Vic, of course, has the SR because I would never trust him with a burst weapon, and the others are obvious. I would have had Goris for an extra bodyguard, but because of some bug I couldn't pick him up. After Horrigan cleaned them out, and I came back, if I asked Goris to join me, he would, but then he'd automatically go back to his place, as when he was already in your party for some time. So, I was screwed in that matter.

But never diss Sulik! He rules! Just give him a freaking Super Sledge!
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

If you give Skynet the best brain, he you can set his burst option to "Make absolutely sure you don't hit me" and he won't hit you...

Unless like Cassidy he resets his setting every ones in a while...
Red

Post by Red »

I always let SUlik with a SledgeHammer (later gladly upgraded with a Super Sledge. It does decent damage on most anything (though not incredible damage like certain people like - and I don't). He'll always knock a creature out for a few rounds and that's rather enjoyable - specially once he has the Super Sledge which is a bummer you only find it in the SF shops (and can even miss it there...)

All NPCs are good once you learn to use them properly.

As for them "losing armour", sorry but they don't. Well, it might, there' plenty of bugs in it, but it's the first time I hear someone complaining about it, so my guess is that you screwe something up once.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Skynet??? WTF???????
Red

Post by Red »

TheReaper wrote:Skynet??? WTF???????
The bot you can fix up in SAD, with the brains and all the crap...
Tank
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Tank »

The best NPC in the game combat-wise and the worst personality-wise.
The Unwashed Village- Abandon ye sanity!

Live with Honor
Fight for Honor
Die with Honor

Let not Glory blind Thee
Red

Post by Red »

Well at least Sulik had an original personality - unilke the pop-culture references (Rat King or whatever, and the other guy buying stuff from kids - not Tubby though)...
Bishop
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Bishop »

Sulik is a valuable addition, esp. at teh start when you are weak. Just give him a Supersledge and he will do wonders.
To the soul's desire
the body listens
What the flesh requires
keeps the heart imprisoned
What the spirit seeks the mind will follow
When the body speaks all else is hollow
Ashmo
Respected
Respected

Post by Ashmo »

What's so pop-culture about Rat Kings?
Did I miss anything?

Whatever...
M2K wrote:HELLO
Dan wrote:LEAVE.
Sc0pE
Respected
Respected

Post by Sc0pE »

skynet rules!- he is the best NPC with small arms, but lone wolf is alot better (in my opinion...)...
hi-mag optical telescopic sights and 12.7mm fin tipped DU SLAP rounds... what more can you ask for... - go the eye critical!......... I quote the innocent villager
"BLLLLAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH"
*drools*
Our Host!