The Movies, Music, and Games thread

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

Yonmanc wrote:
Psychoul wrote:( i live in American )
Yes, you certainly do.
NO U
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Muse sucks I don't know why everyone is obsessed with them. All the venues here rave about them :hipstereererreer:
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

I like Muse, aside from the conspiracy theorist lyrics I think the musicality of it is top-notch, if not a little too far on the electronic side.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Yeah they are electronical as hell and I think the biggest beef is the overratedness that turns me off. Matt Bellamy has a terrible voice i don't care what anyone says choke on one.
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

Meh, Muse has gotten way too swell guy lately. Shame, I thought Absolution was alright.

Stuck on Mumford & Sons of late.
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Psychoul »

HAHAH, well they are actually my favorite band. I do however believe their older albums, origin of symmetry and absolution, were the better ones, (and so were a lot of b-sides from the hullabaloo cd's.) They definitely changed their style in their newer album. imo.
But i think musically they are great, especially matt's voice/guitar.
*cough Cough..argghh*
Atomkilla
Regular
Regular

Post by Atomkilla »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxG5pjI8wLk

Anyone listening these guys?
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

maybe you should post a youtube comment saying "thumbs up if you're listening to these gays" i hear it's a pretty reliable gauge these days B)
Atomkilla
Regular
Regular

Post by Atomkilla »

Maybe it works for you, as for me, I don't listen to any gays...
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

your loss mang, some of the most profilic/satanic/metallic/amorphic musicians are in fact gay :gorgoroth:

and indeed i have received quite a respectable number of thumbs-ups, fool me once, twice, thrice, shame on them huh? :gnasher: fuck the free world
Atomkilla
Regular
Regular

Post by Atomkilla »

True, many bands out there are gay, though I don't really care about it... just like I don't care about Gorgoroth...
Anyway, I don't really mind it - what I listen is music, not someone's sexual orientation.
Gratz for thumbs...
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

I figured most death/black/corpse/satan metal was a bit gay. As in, a lot of members to these bands are homosexual. Not that it matters, just clearing stuff up for anyone with unsure music tastes.

I like theme songs and scores these days not so much cd's and labels/venues festivals and all that hippie garbage I'll leave that shit to a few mates who love the industry for whatever reason.
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

I used to listen to Amorphis. Then they turned all... I don't even know. I liked them when they were Death Metal, and then more of an Alternative Death kinda thing. But now, it's too <strike>pop-y</strike>. Poopy.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Bands who turn poppy usually mean they started playing to cash in on the latest craze which they feel is cool aka Metallica.
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Anyone listening to any good dupstep tunes lately?
Cow Cud is a twin.
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

Substep Infrabass

Check out his shit.
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Atomkilla
Regular
Regular

Post by Atomkilla »

Burning Oasis wrote:I used to listen to Amorphis. Then they turned all... I don't even know. I liked them when they were Death Metal, and then more of an Alternative Death kinda thing. But now, it's too <strike>pop-y</strike>. Poopy.
True, since Pasi Koskinen left they changed their style a lot...guess they had to...
But I'd recommend you listen to this new compilation "Magic and Mayhem", older stuff (when they were pure Melodeth) re-done. Of course, it's not as good as the original stuff, but it isn't really far from it.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Gimp Mask wrote:your loss mang, some of the most profilic/satanic/metallic/amorphic musicians are in fact gay :gorgoroth:

and indeed i have received quite a respectable number of thumbs-ups, fool me once, twice, thrice, shame on them huh? :gnasher: fuck the free world
Gorgoroth is gay? :?
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

Is that what gay people look like now?
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Yup. Evolution's a bitch isn't it? They go from rainbows and kittens to gothy makeup death metal garbage. Heterosexuals just laugh from afar at such foolishness.
Our Host!