reactor key card

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Tank
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Tank »

I'm gonna have to try that again later, next time i play Fallout 2... And Red, you're right, a good egg for once... :)
The Unwashed Village- Abandon ye sanity!

Live with Honor
Fight for Honor
Die with Honor

Let not Glory blind Thee
Richy
Regular
Regular

Post by Richy »

BigJack wrote:I had a bug that made the ghouls attack me when i contacted The Enclave.

that bug has nothing to do with contacting the Enclave. there's just this one ghoul foo who shoots ya for no apparent reason. 1.1 me thinks...

-Richy
Respected
Respected

Post by Sc0pE »

hmmm... seems like my friend who used it to shut down the reator is wrong...
still i will check with him tommorrow, we will see the truth...
*sighs* -it seems that it must my current quest must be to find what this cursed card does...
BASTARD KEY CARD!!!
hi-mag optical telescopic sights and 12.7mm fin tipped DU SLAP rounds... what more can you ask for... - go the eye critical!......... I quote the innocent villager
"BLLLLAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH"
*drools*
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

Sc0pE wrote:*sighs* -it seems that it must my current quest must be to find what this cursed card does...
I sure hope this is a joke I didn't catch, as otherwise you might as well start seraching for a physical proof that God exists as you'd have better luck.
Jimbo san
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Jimbo san »

{Sighs}
The Reactor Key Card... Must kill reactor Key Card before I die of... frustration from topics ascertaining to it... Ug.
{dies}
Yet another victim of Key Card-itis. Such a tragedy. Why can't they release a patch which removes such an annoyingly useless item? Oooh it makes me mad!
Rat Keeng
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Rat Keeng »

In the European version, the card wasn't in the game before the patch, then when you patched the game, *POOF*, useless keycard right there. I guess they thought it was unfair that we didn't get to crack open our heads, trying to figure out where this damn card goes.
Jimbo san
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Jimbo san »

I didn't know that either.
{goes of to bang head against wall}
Red

Post by Red »

Rat Keeng wrote:In the European version, the card wasn't in the game before the patch, then when you patched the game, *POOF*, useless keycard right there.
Same with American version... well, I think... I never actually played FO2 unpatched, but all walkthorughs I read reported it as so, and I'm assuming not all of them were playing the UK version - specially since few talked about the Kid's patch, yet most included the Jonny quest solution.
Sc0pE
Respected
Respected

Post by Sc0pE »

damn,
why can't i have got one of those versions???
i must now be stuck with that accursed key card,
my ignorant quest will now continue...
*yet again he sighs*
hi-mag optical telescopic sights and 12.7mm fin tipped DU SLAP rounds... what more can you ask for... - go the eye critical!......... I quote the innocent villager
"BLLLLAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH"
*drools*
Our Host!