Meepo Takes A Holiday From Sanity

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
Meepo
Perpetual SDF

Post by Meepo »

Anyone who hates Fallout Tactics is a dumbass, if you like Fallout then there is no way in hell you can hate Tactics so uhh for all you morons who keep calling it "Craptics" wth is wrong with you, Tactics beats the SHIT out of Fallout and IMO Fallout Tactics:Brotherhood of Steel 2 should be made instead of another boring Fallout game. Why the hell do you hate BoS????? wth is wrong with it!?
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Saint_Proverbius »

Meepo wrote:Anyone who hates Fallout Tactics is a dumbass, if you like Fallout then there is no way in hell you can hate Tactics so uhh for all you morons who keep calling it "Craptics" wth is wrong with you, Tactics beats the SHIT out of Fallout and IMO Fallout Tactics:Brotherhood of Steel 2 should be made instead of another boring Fallout game. Why the hell do you hate BoS????? wth is wrong with it!?
Woohoo! DAC must be picking up! We've just got our first moronic troll!
------------------
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Might be worth posting as news, it's a slow day :)
Role-Player
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Role-Player »

Its a refugee from Fanout. His suggestions to make the project Tactics 2 are being vigorously thwarted, so he has to vent somewhere.
Your idols speak so much of the abyss, yet your morals only run as deep as the surface.
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Meepo wrote:Anyone who hates Fallout Tactics is a dumbass, if you like Fallout then there is no way in hell you can hate Tactics so uhh for all you morons who keep calling it "Craptics" wth is wrong with you, Tactics beats the SHIT out of Fallout and IMO Fallout Tactics:Brotherhood of Steel 2 should be made instead of another boring Fallout game. Why the hell do you hate BoS????? wth is wrong with it!?
?? You have a very bizarre attitude. I admit liking FOT but to say it is better than Fallout is pure idiocy. As far as you liking FT:BOS, it was a pure abomination - an experiment in arrogance doomed to failure. But to each their own. I would suggest that if you do really like FT:BOS then maybe starting your own fansite? Maybe the 2 other people who enjoy the game and yourself will have many fun discussions?
Meepo
Perpetual SDF

Post by Meepo »

BAH!, you have no clue what your talking about Tactics was de bomb game and more people play it then you think. When i first played Online, it was about a year and half since it came out and almost 600 people played a day. Tactics was ownage and you know it you just cant get it in your wee little minds. Graphics were awsome everything was. This was the first game where i actually read what people said because it was funny. Fallout wasent bad it was awsome 2 but not as great as FoT:BoS. NOW EXCUSE ME I HAVE TO DANCE TO THE BOMBING GAME FoT.
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
boywoos
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by boywoos »

Could we re-instate the assface custom title and av plz?
Role-Player
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Role-Player »

Meepo wrote:BAH!, you have no clue what your talking about Tactics was de bomb game and more people play it then you think. When i first played Online, it was about a year and half since it came out and almost 600 people played a day. Tactics was ownage and you know it you just cant get it in your wee little minds. Graphics were awsome everything was. This was the first game where i actually read what people said because it was funny. Fallout wasent bad it was awsome 2 but not as great as FoT:BoS. NOW EXCUSE ME I HAVE TO DANCE TO THE BOMBING GAME FoT.
Al-Qaeda just dropped to second place on my "10 Shitty Things The World Doesn't Need" list after reading this post.
Your idols speak so much of the abyss, yet your morals only run as deep as the surface.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

Meepo wrote:NOW EXCUSE ME I HAVE TO DANCE TO THE BOMBING GAME FoT.
Why, yes, FOT did bomb! It bombed really, really, really hard!
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

boywoos wrote:Could we re-instate the assface custom title and av plz?
I'm looking, I'm looking.
I gave him Prophet Of Dumb in the meantime.
Spazmo

Post by Spazmo »

Teatime, DAC gives total morons a "Permanent SDF" title.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Spazmo wrote:Teatime, DAC gives total morons a "Permanent SDF" title.
Found it.
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Saint_Proverbius »

Meepo wrote:BAH!, you have no clue what your talking about Tactics was de bomb game and more people play it then you think. When i first played Online, it was about a year and half since it came out and almost 600 people played a day. Tactics was ownage and you know it you just cant get it in your wee little minds. Graphics were awsome everything was. This was the first game where i actually read what people said because it was funny. Fallout wasent bad it was awsome 2 but not as great as FoT:BoS. NOW EXCUSE ME I HAVE TO DANCE TO THE BOMBING GAME FoT.
------------------
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Meepo wrote:more people play it then you think.
.....So that means more then 5 people play?
Tactics was ownage and you know it you just cant get it in your wee little minds.
You mean those wee little minds that can actually formulate an argument as to why something was good besides "It was ownage!!!"?
Fallout wasent bad it was awsome 2 but not as great as FoT:BoS. NOW EXCUSE ME I HAVE TO DANCE TO THE BOMBING GAME FoT.
This makes me think that maybe fascism isn't neccesarily a bad thing?
Harriers for the cup.
Meepo
Perpetual SDF

Post by Meepo »

Fallout Tactics was ownage because its has everything. A good story, awsome graphics, nothing was wrong with it at all. I dont get why you retards dont like it. WOW RETRO 50's...hmmmm i wonder why you guys like living in the past. Maaaaaybe its because your un-washed bodies and yellow teeth were accepted back then i really dont know. O YES TAKE IT BITCH!!! :pelvic_thrust:
Last edited by Meepo on Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

This guy trolls for the sake of trolling. He's not a FoT fan.
Meepo
Perpetual SDF

Post by Meepo »

No believe me i love FoT
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Dear Meepo, Meepo, Meepo, Meepo, you are one of the few who make me consider re-considering my once unshakeable stance on eugenics and censorship...

Fortunately, amusement wins the day yet again, as you are not worth such pondering. :drunk:
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I always thought of the 50's as a cleaner time? I dunno, maybe the Fonz has misled me all these years?

I always enjoy being called a retard by someone who couldn't pass a 6th grade english course.

Nothing was wrong? How about alot of the story not making too much sense? The graphics were ok, nothing to brag home about. They were just as good as FO2's graphics........which were basically recycled FO1 textures.

Hey how about that turn based combat that was promised? Oh wait...that was pretty shitty.....scratch that. As for the real time combat? I've had more stradegy involved in FO 2 then I ever did with FO:T. Sure I could control my other units more and such, but the turn based was basically crap so half of the neccesary things to do for proper stradegys just didn't work.

Also - Why is it that alot of the real time stradegys that we were promised just weren't included? Maybe its just me, but supressing fire just did nothing. Basically your tactics were limited to.
A. Snipe em
B. Rush em with automatics
C. Sneak up on them
D. Have them walk into an ambush,

Really, that was just about it.

Hey, how about those useless skills you had. You know, like all 10 of em. Also - A melee character was basically useless because after the raiders just about everyone is armed with an automatic weapon.

I have wasted entirely too much time to prove this guy was an idiot....
Now I'm not neccesarily saying theres NO enjoyment to get out of FOT. I think it can be fun at times, especially the raider levels, but I definetly would not call it better then Fallout or even Fallout 2.
Harriers for the cup.
Meepo
Perpetual SDF

Post by Meepo »

bahhahahahahahahaha i still think sneaking,ambushing, annnnd whatever else you said (i didnt really bother with your dumbass little points) is better then slowly using my shitty Ap's to FINALLY make it to an enemy then just doing the EXACT things u mentioned except takeing more time HMMM nice try asshole but better luck next time. OH and maybe i do spell some shit wrong O WHOOPY I DIDNT TAKE THE TIME TO SPELL CORRECTLY ON A FOURM, FOR SHAME!!!!!!!. Damnit computer boy you might have a spasm if you find another incorrect word. So word to the not so wise, stop ATTEMPTING to make me look stupid and crawl back into that hole you call mommy's basement. BIZATCH!!!!! :clap: Also Mr.English dont u mean IS an idiot??? i am still alive and talking and isent stradegys spelt strategies?. Well you know since i didnt pass grade 6 english course i dont want to be pointing out your mistakes your the expert
Our Host!