Problems with Fallout

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
First Force
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by First Force »

well i missed putting gear together, scrounging for pieces and then make a rifle or armor.
you couldn`t upgrade anything.
i would love to make an improvised silencer for my sniper rifle or use brahmin for armor.....
You are losing it, doesn`t matter, let`s close our eyes and wake up from this dream.....
-------------------------------
Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity.
-------------------------------
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

I always wanted to see more interaction between the NPCs themselves on the level of say BG2 or PS:T. Whether it be admiration, ambivelence, or out right beligerence towards each other. Without that sometimes they border on being like faceless packmules.

It builds depth, shows the NPCs have a mind of their own as well, and can be damn funny. Play BG2 with a few evil characters and a few good characters and watch what happens...
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Yeah. The random floats in FO 1/2, being the extent of NPC interaction, weren't very satisfying. On the other hand, I don't want to play a soap opera.

Post by Guest »

Some of the floats were pretty funny. Like when Marcus says "Chris Avellone loves you.". Funny stuff.
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

One of things that I thought was kinda bad in f2 , was some of the new weapons , like the bozar , jackhammer and that new smg
In my opinion they just didn't had that fallout touch ...
I dont think fallout would need alot of new semi realistic (omg cool guns)and different types of ammo . The jhp and ap ammo was enough , as for the guns , the ones of fallout 1 plus some new retro or post apocaliptic guns would be sufficient .
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
Our Host!