...Something wrong in FOBOS-land (Spoilers, as if you care)

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

...Something wrong in FOBOS-land (Spoilers, as if you care)

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Alright, now I haven't really played that far into it (The game isn't very attention holding but I decided to play through it to write a review) but get this. Remember how team chuck and everyone says that the FOBOS team worked real close with Black Isle and all that to come up with a script that would fit the Fallout Universe? Well we already knew this was bullshit but so far the biggest inconsitancy is......they kill Harold.....You heard me, they killed a character who appears in FO2 which takes place AFTER Fobos. Yea well I just found that mind blowingly weird and dumb...and I call bullshit on Interplay once again.
Harriers for the cup.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Dude.... you're telling us nothing new. We already know none of the dev team played Fallout or read the bible.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Thats not the point, I can understand little crap (Ok I can't, but its not as bad as...)but killing off a character that appears in the next game?
Harriers for the cup.
Foldy
Regular
Regular

Post by Foldy »

Wonderful isn't it?

They also manage to screw up the timeline in the game's intro despite their having the timeline from the Fallout Bible in the game's manual -- looks like they couldn't be bothered to actually look at the thing.

The only thing they really managed to get right was that the mutants are impotent, though everything else about the mutants is way off.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Sad..
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Obviously ghouls have regenerative powers. Like weeds or zombies, they keep on truckin'. Kudos to Team Chucky for the innovation.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Foldy
Regular
Regular

Post by Foldy »

Yeah, and we can infer that afterward, Harold hitched a ride to the opposite side of the country on a Brotherhood of Steel Zeppelin where he found Gecko.

Good show!
Our Host!