New board suggestions?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

New board suggestions?

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

www.psychopuffs.com

My buddy is starting a new board..Any ideas of what forums to add?
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

A cock ring forum? With pictures of course. I'm sure you and your buddies have at least that in common. As for other features, I'm beat.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

How about you tell him nicely to get rid of the bright fucking cyan background? Then maybe I'll look at the site.
evilmonkey
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by evilmonkey »

ugly fucking frontpage - but the forums looks ok, if not well - dunno why I'm reading this thread over here though.
Black is the Colour that Shines on my Path
Black is the Colour of Freedom
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I'm working on setting up the forums there. As for the front page..It's his thing, not mine. Since he put the page up 2 weeks ago, he's gotten almost 3000 hits...So we tossed up the forum, and I'm working on getting the styles setup.

It's basically a full page devoted to Feelings Online. So far, the Art section seems to be the most popular, though.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

There's a Feelings Online, huh? Sign me up!
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I've got the forums set up to my liking. We don't have any dandy rank images because my buddy hasn't given me FTP access to the php section, and our styles leave a lot to be desired...Because I don't have access to change things yet..But the general setup is looking good.

We need more people. We want artists, writers, etc. This is the place to show off work. Basically anything goes (except goatse, tubgirl, or fist)..I've been instructed to take that stuff down if I see it.

If anyone gets bored, this board should be hopping soon enough. Since I put up my new webpage, I've gotten about 300 hits..Not sure if it's from people visiting the boards, or google, but I know I don't have that many friends.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

For those of you with no life, I've got a webcam running on my site...Well..Not at this second..But it'll be running every night. Not that many of you would be interested in watching me smoke, masturbate, and smoke more..But still...There're freaks out there.

http://extremeryno.psychopuffs.com/
Our Host!