Death in Fallout Tactics

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Chococat
SDF!
SDF!

Death in Fallout Tactics

Post by Chococat »

When a character dies, is there any way to raise them, as in, are there any cheats or editors out there that can bring him/her back to life? I accidentally saved over my game when Mandy got torn apart by the robots, and my last save game was a while back. Thanks!
Canis Lupus
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Canis Lupus »

Give Tough Guy a try. Mandy won't seem so important then.
PaladinHeart
Strider
Strider

RE

Post by PaladinHeart »

I won on Tough Guy, hardest difficulty, no cheats. Had only my main person left at the end. Im sure some of those left back at the recruit pool were glad they didn't come along.

Its kinda sad when a robot runs up to one of your best people and kicks them in the left leg.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. " -John 3:16

Hopes. Dreams. You have to live these things. If not, they will remain prisoner within the confines of your mind for the rest of your life.
FitzLaughlyn
SDF!
SDF!

Post by FitzLaughlyn »

My system didn't like reviving the dead.

However unless you're running short on a particular race you can edit the character to have the exact same attributes (or better).
Our Host!