The Fallout Chronicles

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

the enclave are a bit boring mabye how about some gang stars from new reno eh? we could all relate to that B)
:chew:
Canis Lupus
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Canis Lupus »

Hmm, I don't know. When I said 'should the series be based on Enclave,' I think what I meant was, 'It's going to be based on the Enclave - what do I name it?'

I thought I'd go with the Enclave because there are tons of stories about ragged desert wanderers making their way through PA life, but I haven't seen much about what happens to the government (and its soldiers) in PA scenarios. It'd also be good to interlock it with the FO2 story in some way(s), examples: the main characters (excluding Horrigan, who would be working for the Prez at this stage) are part of the force that wastes Sulik's village and Arroyo, they're the people in metal that take away Melchior, etc., maybe they were even involved in Vault 13.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

yeah yeah or you could have like something a bit more post-apoc than big mechs stomping about blowing shit up while philosophizing about dirge or whatever. I thought a major point of post-apoc stories was that there was no government or leaders, except big boss men with metal hockey masks and stuff.

Why not have congress try to get from washington to california? Along the way they could debate about gun control and stuff. Mabye abortion but perhaps re-name it to disco so you don't offend anyone.
:chew:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

chump chump
Canis Lupus
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Canis Lupus »

Megatron wrote:yeah yeah or you could have like something a bit more post-apoc than big mechs stomping about blowing shit up while philosophizing about dirge or whatever.
I don't know what the fuck Dirge is but I see what you mean here. I'll try to only have them blowing up stuff when its necessary, and work in lots more stuff to do with the atmosphere and world, and have character development too of course.

So are any of my questions from the big post I wrote earlier going to get answered?
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Do you approve of Enclave vs BoS fights? If so, where in the timeline do you think is the right place?
I approve whole-heartedly.

At the point when Enclave was strong, they slaughtered BoS like pigs. And when the Enclave was weak, the BoS slaughtered them like pigs. Oh yeah, babe.
Canis Lupus
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Canis Lupus »

Cool, coherency. Thanks for the input. Onto next subject:

I'm still not sure about the title. 'Fallout Chronicles' sounds like it should actually go with the main Vault Dweller/Chosen One storyline of Fallout, rather than one that goes on in the sidelines.

And I'm not going to set it in Nevada now, I don't think, because in creating a new area of the Fallout world, there's a lot of danger, and a big chance of fucking up canon. So I'll set it in North California, with maybe some trips to the South. Sound okay?
Our Host!