Where Are They?

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Where Are They?

Post by iohkus »

where are all the fobos fans?

I want to greet them.
bey.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Wait until Wednesday. That should give them time to buy the game on Tuesday, whack off to it a few times, pass out, then wake up and go online.

On second thought, you might have to wait until the weekend. All the pre-pubescent kids who buy this game need their parents to drive them to the mall to buy it right? And parents usually only do shit like that on the weekends.
Menno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Menno »

Franz_Schubert wrote:whack off to it a few times, pass out, then wake up and go online.
[walks in with cum-stains on his sweat pants, holding his dick in his hand and a copy of FOBOS in the other]

Hey guys, am I early?
Last edited by Menno on Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rosh
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Rosh »

/me castrates Menno with a rusty teaspoon on general principles.
Obsidian:
Now working on Fallout: New Undermountain!

They promise to spend only a year on this title - only a year less than the original Descent to Undermountain!
Menno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Menno »

Rosh wrote:/me castrates Menno with a rusty teaspoon on general principles.
I deserved it anyway; maybe now I have an excuse to use my BOS metallic dildo on my girlfriend

Anyway, you guys think that DAC will have an influx of new members due to FOBOS? I'm betting the first thread will be:

"Any 1 Gotz FOBOS Codez?"
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

I hope there won't be, but I'm pretty sure it'll happen.
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Saint_Proverbius »

Fallout Tactics sure attracted a lot of idiots to the community, so you know Fallout Enforcer will.
------------------
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Provided that "people", and I use that term extremely loosely, get their hairy little palms on FOE on release date, by Thursday morning we'll see threads like this:

"SPOILERZ SPOILERS

hey i beat fallout brothr hodd of steal last night wut did u think of end boss i think it (i dunno was it boy or girl? i didnt care i started touching myself) had nice tits ;) that game was so awesome i ran out of kleenexes and had to stop playing so i could run to the store at eleven pm and buy more :( all in all awesome game, five out of five boobs! (.) (.) (.) (.) (.) (.)

END SPOILERS"
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Saint wrote:Fallout Tactics sure attracted a lot of idiots to the community, so you know Fallout Enforcer will.
But Tactics was a PC game. I'm guessing the FOBOS fans generally don't know how to work a computer, so who knows?
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

Franz_Schubert wrote: I'm guessing the FOBOS fans generally don't know how to work a computer, so who knows?
No. They can get into the AOL chatrooms where you can swear and stuff! They're 1337!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Franz_Schubert wrote:
Saint wrote:Fallout Tactics sure attracted a lot of idiots to the community, so you know Fallout Enforcer will.
But Tactics was a PC game. I'm guessing the FOBOS fans generally don't know how to work a computer, so who knows?
The FOBOS fans over at the Interplay fora know how to use computers, or at the very least they know how to pound the keyboard until words appear on the screen. Then again, many of them either aren't Slipknot and ICP fanatics, or they wouldn't post about great the game is on DAC.

Besides, have you seen any of SomethingAwful's Weekend Web features? A good seventy percent of people they show would love to play FOBOS, and they've figured out the basic operation of a computer. Again, if by "operating computer" one means "slamming one's head into the keyboard".
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

man, i hate waiting...
bey.
Canis Lupus
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Canis Lupus »

Menno wrote:I'm betting the first thread will be:

"Any 1 Gotz FOBOS Codez?"
Yep, and at the end of the post will be:

'hy thaht wuz a goo dgame i wondre if the r gonna be ne more lol i heard that there wuz 1nce a falloot rpg gme lol wtf waht a homo gmae! ; ) even it that did xsist ib et it wud haf spirtes in is! wtf! how u sposd 2 c bewbs w/ sprites?!! i puta my peen in my beta playa'
Rosh
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Rosh »

The prime spot to find the more diehard idio...err, fans of this game (you know, the ones who don't like to read and instead just mentally jerk off) would be at GameFAQs.com. The site there is very nice and the webmaster works hard, but most of the posters there have no clue. It's not uncommon to see entire pages with deleted posts.
Obsidian:
Now working on Fallout: New Undermountain!

They promise to spend only a year on this title - only a year less than the original Descent to Undermountain!
Presto
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Presto »

alright so i bought it damnit!

u fuktards

wait till u play it to bash it, ull have more material to use.
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

^ lol.
bey.
Canis Lupus
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Canis Lupus »

Presto wrote:wait till u play it to bash it, ull have more material to use.
True.

Anyway, my friend is probably going to buy that game, cause he thinks he loves Fallout. I ain't gonna stop him. That'll teach him to stop ringing me every day with nothing interesting to say.

Well, it probably won't teach him, since he'd have no idea. Ah well.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Very little turnout. How sad. We would have (easily) gotten a hundred times what we've got so far if Fallout 3 were released. Bah.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

i think the fpos fans instinctively steer clear of dac, sort of like how flies manage to evade the whip of a rolled up newspaper?

that or they register, read a few posts and then get scared away...

also it seems like iplay is desperately trying to keep fpos fans from coming to this site so they're constantly supporting "alternative" newb3 console gaming sites and forums

oh well.
bey.
Presto
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Presto »

dude u should see these "mega death claws"

these fuktards are huge. They suck ass too.
and the roaches... hell i thought they where damn spiders, I didnt know they where roaches until i skimmed the prima guide at EB to see stuff I missed.

Its got a few puzzles in it, but these puzzles are... well... mind games for a 13 year old. "lets see here.... this document says that if this bunch of shelves is unlocked, and then it unlocks one room... i wander what happens when i lock them back..."
no shit sherlock.

u know u can play as the original vault dweller. The more I play this game, the more it pisses me off, and the more it entices me to play to get more pissed off. Can someone explain this vicious cyle?
Our Host!