New story in the near future

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Lianora Beró
Regular
Regular

New story in the near future

Post by Lianora Beró »

Right, im back and with a brand new story for you guys. Its still in development but i can tell you something about it. Its a story about a tribal girl who will change the future of the wasteland. It´s a story of Lianora Beró, The tribal girl. Ok im planning to write a story about her youth and times in the Brotherhood.

Ok, so shes the daughter of the vault dweller who left his genes in Vault City 19 years ago. There are still many things which i have to do before i can combine some parts of my previos story and this new one. Perhaps i will also take some stuff of my unfinished story which i wrote before it became impossible to continue. So hopefully i will get some new stuff to you guys soon. Chapter one is under development.

Now its time to tell you the opening line of my story, it might remind you of something. ;)

"War, war never changes, untill she changed it."

So, how can a tribal girl change the ways of war?! and the future of the wasteland!?... Well you will see. ;)
Knight Commander Lianora Beró: BOS Special Night Ops.
===================
War, war never changes, untill she changed it.
===================
"That takes a fourteen shot clip
You expecting an army?"
"No...just a division"
Our Host!