Teh Herpes

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Teh Herpes

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

This is what my crotch feels like right now...

Always wear a condom, people...I can't stress this enough.

Last edited by ExtremeDrinker on Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

All I've got to say is "woah".
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

haha newb3 UR A NEWBI#!!11 U FXED WITOUT LATEX HAH?AHA OMG PAIN U FOR U!
bey.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Shit happens, mate.
Better cut that thing off before it spreads, yo.
The Gaijin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The Gaijin »

The picture makes me laugh, because despite how graphic is the guy's face is just all "muh."

Uh, sorry about your dick, though. :(
HEY WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT???
Shino
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b
Location: A whales belly.. yep the whale's got internet and stuff

Post by Shino »

*ouch* looks painful, hey keep us informed about it's changes, you know, when it starts to grow eyes and legs and such ;)
(maybe you should see a doc for some kind of salve or so. )
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I don't really have herpes...My girlfriend and I had an all weekend fuck fest, and I didn't shower...So my penis has like...I dunno...Trench foot..

Either that, or it's molting/shedding skin so it can become bigger?

All I know is that this shit itches.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Perhaps you could wash it.
:chew:
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Owwie. It's like goatse, but from the front end?
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

ExtremeDrinker wrote:I don't really have herpes...My girlfriend and I had an all weekend fuck fest, and I didn't shower...So my penis has like...I dunno...Trench foot..

Either that, or it's molting/shedding skin so it can become bigger?

All I know is that this shit itches.
You fucked so much the skin came off but then you kept on going? Wtf omg wo.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

*snip*

My penis is a bit better today...The skin is still coming off in sheets around the head...But it's not swollen or sore anymore...And it doesn't itch..

Advice if this happens to you:

Don't use anti-biotic creams, or any sort of cream whatsoever. Moisture is not your penis's friend.

Don't masturbate.

Go to a doctor if it gets really bad, but using baby powder seems to dry things up.

Don't masturbate.

Wrap your penis up in a few sheets of TP..And tape it on so the paper doesn't fall off and go down your pants leg.

Don't masturbate.

Don't let your girlfriend give you a handjob, either..She doesn't know that even though your skin is coming off, your penis can't handle the normal rigors of a good handjob.

Don't masturbate.

Take pictures.

Tell your ex girlfriends about your current sexual exploits as something like "Me and ...... fucked so much this weekend that my penis is falling apart."

Tell your friends. "Me and ...... fucked so much this weekend that my penis is falling apart."

Don't masturbate.

Tell your boss so you get special treatment.

Don't masturbate.

Tell everyone on DAC "Me and ...... fucked so much this weekend that my penis is falling apart." and illustrate your point with a gruesome picture.

Don't masturbate.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

ExtremeDrinker wrote:*snip*

My penis is a bit better today...The skin is still coming off in sheets around the head...But it's not swollen or sore anymore...And it doesn't itch..

Advice if this happens to you:

Don't use anti-biotic creams, or any sort of cream whatsoever. Moisture is not your penis's friend.

Don't masturbate.

Go to a doctor if it gets really bad, but using baby powder seems to dry things up.

Don't masturbate.

Wrap your penis up in a few sheets of TP..And tape it on so the paper doesn't fall off and go down your pants leg.

Don't masturbate.

Don't let your girlfriend give you a handjob, either..She doesn't know that even though your skin is coming off, your penis can't handle the normal rigors of a good handjob.

Don't masturbate.

Take pictures.

Tell your ex girlfriends about your current sexual exploits as something like "Me and ...... fucked so much this weekend that my penis is falling apart."

Tell your friends. "Me and ...... fucked so much this weekend that my penis is falling apart."

Don't masturbate.

Tell your boss so you get special treatment.

Don't masturbate.

Tell everyone on DAC "Me and ...... fucked so much this weekend that my penis is falling apart." and illustrate your point with a gruesome picture.

Don't masturbate.
Note taken.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

You could try using sun-burn stuff, as it sounds similair? But usually when you apply cream and it burns, you can't do much about it.

The safest thing is just not to touch it much, wait about a week and be careful when you go for a piss. Also don't bother with a bath, walking around or masturbating. Having a shower and sitting around is alright though?

I haven't had full abrasions yet, but my dick usually gets injured every 2 months? It's got less painful and regular now though, so hye perhaps it's over :DD
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I went to the doctor today..He prescribed Econazole Nitrate Cream 1%...Same thing you put on Athlete's Foot.

Apparently this is contageous, too..So I didn't have to do anything at work...Aside from the burning penis, this is pretty cool.
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

So you weren't worried when the skin started falling off your cock?
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

What do you mean "Don't masturbate"? Make some sense man!
Hello New Jersey
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I had something similar happen 5 years ago, but it was just because of too much sex, and it went away after two days...I figured the same thing was going on here...But it just got worse and worse instead of better and gone.

As for the medicine...I put some in my belly button just for the hell of it...There's no belly button stink this morning. Maybe if I rub it on my ass, my shit will smell like flowers? Did I mention I like to experiment with medications?

And masturbation apparently spreads this...So not only does the skin come off in our hand when you touch it, but it also spreads to your hands, and anything you touch will have the shit all over it until it's disinfected. So yeah...Don't masturbate...I know it's a weird and foreign idea...But sometimes for the betterment of your penis, it's a good idea to just not touch.

Did I mention that this won't go away for 2 weeks? Yeah...Just a fun fact from my doctor. You'd think there would be faster working medications by now..It probably would have healed on its own in 2 weeks.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

if your girlfriend gave you a hand-job, won't she have that shit on her hand too?

btw: LOLOLOL
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Your dick skin comes off in your hand?

That's not normal dude.....Maybe try lotion or something?
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

your penis got fallouted?

all i know is walking by 3 public schools with an uncontrollable boner isn't kewl...
bey.
Our Host!