Puuk says Hi.

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Silver
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Puuk says Hi.

Post by Silver »

http://www.silver-style.com/forum/viewt ... ight=#9693

Well, we are definatly interested in hiring some of the former Balck Isle staff. I try to get in contact with them.
I also disclose no big secret if I tell you that we have found a mayor partner for The Fall and that money wouldn't be the biggest problem when we would try to get the FO licence.
My biggest concern is the reaction of the FO community. We're all huge fans of FO here and have deepest respect for the achivements of the dev team. However, we are no Black Isle, we are Silver Style. And I'm afraid that the community wouldn't be pleased with a FO3 that wasn't developed by the original team. Even if I'm very sure that we could deliver a real stunning game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, and I'm intersted in you, too. I PM'd you some contact info, so hope to hear from you.

BTW - S'up guys & gals? You just can't keep a good "Puuk" down, eh? I guess that all depends on how much you drink and the quality of the brew...

Hi Puuk!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Brainman2k
hi!

i'd like to see fallout 3 hit the shelves too. i'm a big fan since the first game.
but: i don't think, that interplay is going to give away the fallout-license and the source-code for van buren that easily. so even if the bis-members would join with ss.....on the other hand: i do not give up hope yet. so, i have my fingers crossed....

Probably not the engine, true, but I would not be surprised if they try and sell the license sometime in the future - just a hunch.

Hmmm Insider information?

Just check the thread already.
Kreegle

Post by Kreegle »

Sorry Silver - you didn't really write a news story, or format it the way we asked (as detailed in the sticky thread in the Submit News forum) - plus half of the text was in the news earlier on today - and Puuk saying hi isn't really news... so that's why this was moved to the Fallout 3 forum.

Cheers for the effort though! Still love your work
Our Host!