Toys In The Hall: Updateage

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Lockout
SDF!
SDF!

Toys In The Hall: Updateage

Post by Lockout »

I see it's been a while since I submitted a revised edition of Toys In The Hall. All right...it's been more than a while. For that, I apologize (but I'm sure you know how wacky life can get.)

Enough of that already.

For those who took the time to download this long, post-Fallout 1 story (which is a work-in-progress and which is now longer), my thanks to you. Thanks also to those who have sent their opinions and comments about the story. It's appreciated, and helps me gain a good idea of what the Fallout community likes and doesn't like in their fiction. For the curious, you will find the update here:

http://www.vault-tec.net/project/TITH/ToysInTheHall.rtf

If you'd like to include yourself in the Commentor's Corner, feel free to do so. I look forward to hearing from you.

- Lockout
"Stupid should hurt."
Icelandic-Boy
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Icelandic-Boy »

Oh wow. It nearly took me 3 days to read all this, but man oh man was it worth it!

You ROCK man!!

So do you just update when you've finished enough parts?
Do you have a webpage or something?
Lockout
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Lockout »

Thanks for the high praise, Icelandic-Boy. I can always put that to good use. ;)

As for the update thing: Yes, I do update the story when I feel I have enough new material to warrant it. And no, I don't currently have a web page. But I've also been working on a "History of the Wasteland" sort of thing. It's pretty far-reaching (and even more time-consuming). When I have enough of that together, I will be taking on a webpage so that all of the Fallout-related stuff I've assembled can be accessed from one site. I honestly don't know when that will be happening. It's all on a "time permitting" basis. Hope that answers your questions, and thanks again.

- Lockout
"Stupid should hurt."
Our Host!