Last bit of info plz...

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
twiztid wanderer
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Last bit of info plz...

Post by twiztid wanderer »

Well seeing as tho I can't seem to find my last post of this here goes again. I know all of you are probably tired of me asking these types of questions but i really need the help. First off where do i install the prefab entities so I can select all of the races? Second of all witht he editor that came with the patch how do i use it so I can edit my lead character to make him a different race? Well if any of you guyz feel generous enough to answer these i would really appreciate it. thx
Is it they fear the pain of death or do they fear the joy of life?
Life is only an outer layer, for reality is only realized by the insane.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Okay, I'll answer your questions in reverse order.

2) You can't edit your character with the editor, you would have to get Boche and that won't change the race. But there is a way that your can create a super character and start with them using the editor. What you have to do is find where the prefab characters are stored and edit one using the sprite editor. You can then give them as much experience, items and stats as you want. YOu could make the ultimate character and even better. You could give them a story!

1) In the zip file there should be a folder named core extract that folder into your Fallout Tactics dircetory and the characters will be put in the right place. If you don't have a core folder in the zip file, download the one from NMA (No Mutants Allowed) that I submitted. All you have to do once it is installed is modify one of the races that appeares instead of the other prefab charaters. Give them the character you want but don't click the race panel or it will go back to human.
twiztid wanderer
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by twiztid wanderer »

thanks for the info ive been having soo much trouble thx.
Is it they fear the pain of death or do they fear the joy of life?
Life is only an outer layer, for reality is only realized by the insane.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

You're welcome.
Our Host!