Damn Modem...

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

You can do that or throw the whole computer into the dishwasher and really fix it good :roll:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

yea or you could have a shower or boil your skin off, no need to be so extreme max. Careful cleaning with a wet cloth is well known for cleaning excess dust that your fan sucks in, as well as cob-webs, spiders and crumbs.
:chew:
Soldier87

Post by Soldier87 »

Yeah speaking of spiders, when i took apart my pc i had like ten fucking spiders come running out. Damn that shit was freaky! They were big too.
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

you should have magnetised the spiders, then you dont need to do any maintenace on your pc, the spiders will do it for you!
Syko

Post by Syko »

You could try running a magnet over the hard drive. Modem's tend to leave files on the hard drive that can be picked up with a magnet. Infact, just run a magnet over your whole system, that should clean it up.
trythebill
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by trythebill »

fuck spiders.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill
Doyle
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Doyle »

I know the feeling, TTB. There are all kinds of spiders around here, and they can't seem to figure out that they don't belong in my house. Even worse, though, is when they build their webs right outside my doors, and I don't see them before I walk through.

Is that a 1911?
Literacy is overated.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Is that a 1911?
Yeah, it looks exactly like mine, except mine's black.
There are all kinds of spiders around here, and they can't seem to figure out that they don't belong in my house. Even worse, though, is when they build their webs right outside my doors, and I don't see them before I walk through.
Me too, except just about all I get are black widows and brown recluses. I swear to god, one day I am going to get killed.
fuck
trythebill
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by trythebill »

Slave_Master wrote:
Is that a 1911?
black? what maker offers a black 1911?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill
Crusader

Post by Crusader »

You could spray paint it yourself.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

trythebill wrote:
Slave_Master wrote:
Is that a 1911?
black? what maker offers a black 1911?
Well, it's blackish. I am color-blind, you know. Mine is a WW2 Mil-Spec from Springfield Armory.
fuck
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I get a lot of fiddle backs roaming my halls...The other day one of those hairy black ones jumped from the ceiling at me...I squealed like a little girl.
Crusader

Post by Crusader »

We had a big fucking spider, not a trantula, but this fucker was as big as my hand, and it lived in our old basement. Perhaps he's/she's still there, but that bastard gave me a scare I'll never forget on moving day.
Our Host!