Religious Opinions (Again)

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

GG wrote:So relax, and have a smoothie or something, and think about how kittens are adorable.
For once, I agree with you. I just sit back and "chill out" and stuff. Hard to debate about stuff that is based on personal faith, rather than facts. (Unless one was to debate the historical aspects of religion, such as the validity of the Bible, etc)

As far as my views go, there isn't a God as far as I know, and if there is, I won't worship it unless there was benefit to my person. That sums up my religion.
fuck
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Soldier87 wrote: It was written in Hebrew, then someone translated it to English and German and so on. If you ever study Hebrew language or even look at it, it looks difficult to understand and read less you it be your native tounge. Plus it was written way way way back then. People back then were more hard to understand they way they wrote and spoke. Then it was translated into another language by MAN. well man makes mistakes.
So jews aren't human?
Soldier87

Post by Soldier87 »

Megatron wrote:
Soldier87 wrote: It was written in Hebrew, then someone translated it to English and German and so on. If you ever study Hebrew language or even look at it, it looks difficult to understand and read less you it be your native tounge. Plus it was written way way way back then. People back then were more hard to understand they way they wrote and spoke. Then it was translated into another language by MAN. well man makes mistakes.
So jews aren't human?
Did i fucking say that?!!!! Damn i hate it when people do that!!!!! Why dont you read my post again!!! I never said anything bad about the Jews!!!
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

It's kind of weird...The town I grew up in was a little hick-town suburb of Oklahoma City. We had three Jewish families...There are three girls from each of the three families that are the same age...And they're all named Sarah....And they all hang out at Denny's.

We've got Sarah the "Dradle Backed Spider"..She's one of those chicks that dates a lot of different people for long periods of time then leaves them heartbroken.

Then there's Sarah Big Tits...She's got huge knockers..Like...38GG, or something...She also has a really long tongue, but I'll not get into that.

And lastly, there's Sarah, The Other White Jew...Evil little woman...Only Hebrew word she knows is schmeckle.
The Gaijin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The Gaijin »

So, did you stick your Schmendrick in Big Tits' Gifilta fish?
HEY WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT???
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Soldier87 wrote:
Megatron wrote:
So jews aren't human?
Did i fucking say that?!!!! Damn i hate it when people do that!!!!! Why dont you read my post again!!! I never said anything bad about the Jews!!!
Yes you did. I made a jiggly colour-code of how close-minded and fucked up you are, damn nazi.

You seem to have a problem with people reading your hideous right-wing propaganda 'soldier', perhaps you should make yourself more clearer or stop posting.

Fucking nazi.
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Okay, this thread has out-lived its usefulness. Cheers to those of you who kept it civil, and jeers to those of you who stooped to name calling.

And now, w/o further ado...the padlock please.

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Our Host!