Terminator 3. (ABSOLUTELY DEFINITELY CONTAINS SPOILERS!)

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Neon Dingo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Neon Dingo »

Hot damn, I'm glad someone here stopped buying into the bullshit and realized this movie blew huge chunks.

Terrible acting, cheesy special effects, horrible plot that butchered the original two, absolutely no good cinematography or art direction, cliche and overused violin scores, Arnold is an old fart, bad make-up, different actors, arbitrary female characters, breasts that have the balloon effect, rehash upon rehash of scenes from T2...

The list goes on forever, really.

Never buy into what Hollywood wants to shove down your throat. Ever.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I'd say they wanna shove it up our ass.
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Saint_Proverbius »

Hey, where'd you get the Herve Cean doll?
------------------
axelgreese
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by axelgreese »

Neon Dingo wrote:Hot damn, I'm glad someone here stopped buying into the bullshit and realized this movie blew huge chunks.

Terrible acting, cheesy special effects, horrible plot that butchered the original two, absolutely no good cinematography or art direction, cliche and overused violin scores, Arnold is an old fart, bad make-up, different actors, arbitrary female characters, breasts that have the balloon effect, rehash upon rehash of scenes from T2...

The list goes on forever, really.

Never buy into what Hollywood wants to shove down your throat. Ever.

edit: OOPS OUT OF BANDWIDTH LOLlololLOL

fixord mebbe
Last edited by axelgreese on Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

They need :

1st : A shaving.
2nd : Nice cloths
3rd : Nicer attitude. Look at the guy with red hair.
4th : Where tf are they, I wouldn't be hanging over there if I was fuckin a millionaire.
T-900
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by T-900 »

Think of what Terminator fans felt of the terrible smiling scenes, and the insult teaching scenes when T2 was released. They felt the same way you do about balloning breasts and FOBOS compared to FO:1.

Chase scene, Graveyard scene, other chase scene, Other chase scene, the early terminator models taking over the base, fun weapons, big explosions... All good O_o

I love the endoskeletons.. And they will be of much more use in Terminator four, should it happen, due to that possibly being set after the apocalypse? They have averted it once already, now It's happened, I don't think there will be much more time travelling in the story, if any.
JohnPnP
I play with my P(n)P
I play with my P(n)P

Post by JohnPnP »

Ah. Now I remember why I stopped even looking in GD.
Thank you.
EzekielLyne (8:34:01 PM): would you be the one they make fun of?
EzekielLyne (8:34:31 PM): like "This here is John, the retarded gamer, he enjoys madden 2005, and grand theft auto
EzekielLyne (8:35:02 PM): and he is eagerly expecting the arrival of the next Lara Croft game
Grey Fil
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Grey Fil »

Conners whas a wus, the girlfrind was the macho guy and the terminator was a nice, noble machine. At least the terminatorette looked sexy...
Carpe jugulum.
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

You got to see the TX's ass, that's all it was good for. She had nice ass, I'd have sex with her yes I would.
Doyle
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Doyle »

angst

n : an acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety; usually reserved for philosophical anxiety about the world or about personal freedom
Hmm... Nope, I don't see it.
Literacy is overated.
T-900
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by T-900 »

Ack.. Why do you people insist upon this all the time.

The Terminator is not Noble. With machines, there are no bad guys and good guys. The T-1000 is ethically/morally identical to all the models played by arnold schwarzenegger, or the T-X... They just do what they are programmed to do. In T-3 the T-X almost takes over the T-800 with her remote control feature, but his little inbuilt firewall or whatever the hell, supported by his own objective telling him his mission parameters combats it, and defeats it.

He's just a 6 foot furby with less bodily hair. A programmed machine which does what it's programmed to do.
Rev
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Rev »

all im wondering is whats with the pix of Jack_Deth
standing next to a sadam look alike... oh and t3 was great lots of shit blew up and it had hot chicks in it.
There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality;
and then there are those who turn one into the other. --Douglaus Everett
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

T-900 wrote:Ack.. Why do you people insist upon this all the time.

The Terminator is not Noble. With machines, there are no bad guys and good guys. The T-1000 is ethically/morally identical to all the models played by arnold schwarzenegger, or the T-X... They just do what they are programmed to do. In T-3 the T-X almost takes over the T-800 with her remote control feature, but his little inbuilt firewall or whatever the hell, supported by his own objective telling him his mission parameters combats it, and defeats it.

He's just a 6 foot furby with less bodily hair. A programmed machine which does what it's programmed to do.
wat

terminator trying to protect someone and not killing anybody might be thought of as good? terminator making her boobs swell up for no reason is BAD!
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

the TX was hot, and I want a balloon control for her whole body, yo.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

yeah give her huge eyes that pop out of her head and an ass so tight she grows a dick
:chew:
Rev
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Rev »

she made her boobs bigger b/c she got pulled over. That way the cop would let her go instead of giveng her a ticet and findint out the car was stolen. but instead she liked his gun and decided to kill him 2 so the boob thing wasnt needed afther all.
There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality;
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

no

why would she want a gun if she can turn her arm into a gun? she just made her boobs bigger because she wanted to impress the audience with how bizarro and logical it was.
:chew:
InvisibleMonkey
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by InvisibleMonkey »

I for one have never seen Terminator 3, but I will to see just how bad it is. I was told about the breast scene, it seems completely unnecessary seeing that she has a fucking plasma cannon arm....
Irony is a cruel, sadistic bitch.
Rev
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Rev »

Well beats me why the writers had her take the gun but other than that part i thought the rest of the movie was pritty good. And who cares if the brest scene was "unnecessary"... It was verry necessary for all the guys out their :) it made us think.. dam i wish my wife could do that.. I mean what strait guy would complain about a chick growing bigger boobs.. Not any i know.. to me u all sound like a bunch of homos....
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

Rev wrote:Well beats me why the writers had her take the gun but other than that part i thought the rest of the movie was pritty good. And who cares if the brest scene was "unnecessary"... It was verry necessary for all the guys out their :) it made us think.. dam i wish my wife could do that.. I mean what strait guy would complain about a chick growing bigger boobs.. Not any i know.. to me u all sound like a bunch of homos....
Normally, when I read something this stupid, I'll just think "Oh, another white male American preteen with no fucking clue. Dime a dozen!" But then I read this guy is married and I wonder, how could this chucklehead have reached an age of (presumably) mid-twenties and not died yet? Boggles the mind, really.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Our Host!