Best movie editing software?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Best movie editing software?

Post by Strap »

I need some software to edit movies with. (movies as in camcorder recorded movies that have been transferred onto the computer)

It has to be able to change wma's to other formats, and be able to handle everything... just a really goo movie editing software. (mostly for splicing in music/sound and messing with where what scenes go. not really adding in effects)

thanks.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

....Erm, that's some program...! But I remember that there was this adobe program which could take quite a few formats...

Just remember though, anything DivX and Xvid is very hard, or impossible to edit because of the flow-technology... =/
Testicular Pugilist
Bridgeburner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bridgeburner »

Final Cut Pro yo! but that's only on stinking macs. for windows use Adobe Premiere.
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

Can' t go wrong with Adobe Premiere. It' s what I used while in filmschool. Only problem is that is not cheap. The full version, takes about 5 disks with all filters and enhancers included, which you won' t need unless you' re editing it like a pro.

Edited by Insane-Lark (No Warez posts please.)
He who keeps the old akindled and adds new knowledge is fit to be a teacher.
Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Strap »

Mmm hmmm... maybe my school has a copy.
Our Host!