Commandos part ... Trez!

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Silver
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Commandos part ... Trez!

Post by Silver »

I always loved Commandos. Must have been one of my 1st games for the Pc. Part 2 was ok, still good. Im downloading the Commando 3 demo right now. Although the below link is dutch, just look for the dowload links in the text, wouldn't be so hard. (Simple barbaric language ;)). It's 275 meg's tho, so 56k'ers be wary.

http://www.gamer.nl/nieuws/18866

Looking forward into bitch slappin some Axis! Heh.
Raymondo
Pussy Lord
Pussy Lord

Post by Raymondo »

Download it from fileplanet no one and I MEAN NO ONE's on the servers.

I actually loved Commandos 2 more then the first one, its one of the very few games that has a better sequel. Let’s just hope Pyro Studios don't fuck us this time.

Lets also hope the demos multiplayer :)
Foldy
Regular
Regular

Post by Foldy »

I remember there were comments somewheres about balance issues amongst the characters in the sequel, but I loved the game. It's exhillerating successfully pulling off missions after having spent hours getting into position, preparing for the moment where you finally execute whatever it is the mission has you doing (typically blowing up certain structures).
T-900
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by T-900 »

It's infuriating. You don't feel immersed in it...

it's like Postal 1. You control a character running around on a watercolour painting, and shoot people. Yes, I know infact it has complex missions, but it was just too linear.. the ultimate quicksaving/quickloading game....

Bleh i'll download this demo because i'm bored -_-

*wanders off mumbling*
Silver
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Silver »

You compare Postal 1 with Commandos? Shiiiiiiiaaat you need help. SEEK HELP.
Ernesto
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Ernesto »

The stupid thing about the series is that all commandos couldn't do basic activities. I haven't received Special Ops training yet I can swim across a river, canoe and drive a car.
T-900
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by T-900 »

Nonono.

I'm comparing the FUN PARTS of postal 1 to Commando's 1.

Shootin' People!

FO:T.. However much i was apalled by that foul product rwearing the name of Fallout; I loved setting ambushes and synchronised attacks and making the blood spray in such perfect timing and positioning the enemy stands no chance... But commando's just doesn't get that... I feel as much atmosphere from that game as I do clicking on my desktop.
Our Host!