Deus Ex 2 Trailer

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
BlackDog
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BlackDog »

Stainless wrote:Deus Ex sucked hardcore.
I'm sure you do too.

As for Deus Ex - best FPS ever.
Mad Max RW wrote:It's impossible for Paul to be in DX2. He was killed in the first one. And I remember seeing Alex Denton in Area 51. I guess that rules out the self destruct ending.
Paul didn't die. There are two outcomes in the Apartment as mentioned. If you go out the window, then yes. He dies. (although I had a bug at one time where I went out the door to his apartment, killed everybody, went out the front door of the 'Ton Hotel - and he STILL died! :roll: ).

Also on Alex - so are you saying there isn't somebody on this planet with the same first name as you either? :p
LlamaGod
U R Ded Faget
U R Ded Faget

Post by LlamaGod »

Deus Ex 1 was so-so, it was interesting but nothing totally amazing to me. And I agree on the 'RPG' half, I really like it when a game claims to be half-RPG when it just has stats. The Role-Playing part of RPG died when you came into the game with a set character name and history. Warren Spector's head is too large for his body, too.
Our Host!