Do you get attached to squad-mates in games?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

I couldn't care about my squadmates much. Sure I don't like to let them go, but that's just because they're another resource like ammunition. If they need to be expended for whatever reason, then so be it. No big dealio.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

There's a big black chunk of coal where your heart should be, Atoga. A BIG BLACK COAL.
Hello New Jersey
Bloodgeon11
Vault Scion
Vault Scion
Location: this great country of bombing the crap out of others

Post by Bloodgeon11 »

Hey guardian, which sentance?

Oh, i totally hate games like Evil Dead: FFoB where the ncps you save wont even talk to you, and might not even move! In that case, yeah, frag 'em!
"Science fiction wiggers" is my new favorite phrase.

"You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."
-"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
"Ask a glass of water."
-Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

I do tend to think AI needs to be smarter, in R6 the damn squaddies kept getting nailed by terrorists with jennings pistols from 100 yards away.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I just tended to put them in big groups wearing heavy armour and make them run through the level with auto-shotguns. Though me and eddie price stuck together, we were blood brothers ya see.
:chew:
Our Host!