Does anyone use kazaa lite.

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Darrenmckee
Regular
Regular
Location: On a beach in spain with a beautifal woman on my lap.

Does anyone use kazaa lite.

Post by Darrenmckee »

How fast do your downloads go.Mine go really slow.They go about 4.00b/s
does anyone know how to speed the downloads up.I have a really slow 56 K modem.There is also a high speed modem in my computer but i dont have it connected.
IRA all the way fuck the queen and the UDA we are the Bhoys from south of the border so fuck the queen and the orange order.
LlamaGod
U R Ded Faget
U R Ded Faget

Post by LlamaGod »

Mine go 4KB a second, i'm on an ubar 56k, too. If you have Kazaa lite, make sure you have your user rating at 1000 and block people from downloading off you.

I dunno if this would be considered against the piracy rules around here or not, so sorry in advance, mods. (the 1000 status is a Kazaa hack, and obviously, Kazaa can bring slightly illegal things, making it a touchy thing to talk about)
axelgreese
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by axelgreese »

If you're on a 56k, 4kb/s is damn good.

I use K++ and get around 50-60kb/s (if I find a good source)
Insane-Lark
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Insane-Lark »

You are making me frown. I don't care if you use Kazaa etc, i really don't but as it is prone to piracy & abuse it should not be the subject of a thread on DaC. Move along, nothing to see here.
"I think you could beat IPLAY up for lunch money and still come up short." -Interrupt
Our Host!