Body mods?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

Glad to see you're not dead first force, does the scar look cool?

Anybody see the movie Platoon? The badass Sgt. Barnes (My favorite character) had some awesome scars.
Viktor
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Viktor »

Hammer wrote:Anybody see the movie Platoon? The badass Sgt. Barnes (My favorite character) had some awesome scars.
He did look like he'd lost a head butting contest with a combine harvester....

Going even further off topic, but staying on the Platoon theme; how many rounds did Sgt. Barnes put into Sgt. Elias when they came face to face in the forrest? I always thought it was a double tap, but in a beer fuelled war movie discussion the other night, a mate of mine claimed it was a 3-4 round burst.

Either way, old Elias would not have been sprinting towards the temple 10 minutes later with at least 2 bullets in his chest cavity!
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

If memory serves It was a 3-4 round burst. Elias was a pot-head and got what he deserved.
Dark_Machine
Regular
Regular

Post by Dark_Machine »

For scars, I have 3 bullet wound scars on my upper body, two on the front and one in the back (no exit wounds). 1 7 inch scar across my left side carved out with a knife at the expense of a chunk of my kidney. Four more knife scars in various places, one along my left calf, one across my upper right bicep and two on my shoulders (idiots who stab downwards, if you're gonna knife fight, do it the correct way).

Don't have any tattoos yet, but I have them all planned out and right now I'm just waiting for the right time (namely: when I have the money).

The tats I have planned are the Code of Bushido (Samurai Honor) in a circle of Kanji around my left forearm, a tribal dragon coiled around a trinity to stretch the length of my shoulderblades and down the center of my back as well as my Elemental symbol on my right forearm and "Deathless" on the back of my neck.

As for tattoos being stupid, I don't think so. Well, sometimes. People who choose tattoos for simply how they look usually have misguided thoughts. All of the tattoos I haveplanned have spiritual meaning and power to me, personally.
Jay Levi
DJ Eripio
The Dark Machine
"He is a driven, unflinching, calculating machine, and nothing is beyond him."
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

You should get one of the buster sword on your penis.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Our Host!