Question

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Gahaven
SDF!
SDF!

Question

Post by Gahaven »

I have a question i gained armor called devil thorn and it requires 75 str to use who the hell have at least 75 strength supermutant? or who :badgrin: :evil:
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

Can you spell.....EASTER EGGGGGGGGGG?

It's a witty reference to Diablo. Didnt it strike you it bears close resemblance to the armor worn by DIABLO? the lord of terror firstly introduced by 'Diablo' the game? It was never meant for practical use. So, unless you fancy carrying around redundant armor you'd best dispose of it.
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Moving this to the FoT Forum where it belongs.

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Gahaven
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Gahaven »

Well maybe but it has cool properies ac 100 bonus 10 strength 50% fire resistance at least it is worth to sell :)
Gahaven
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Gahaven »

I also buyed some other armor but it is like if it wasn't identified strange huh?
Fusion Cola
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Fusion Cola »

Gahaven wrote:I also buyed some other armor but it is like if it wasn't identified strange huh?
If memory serves me correctly (and I'm sure someone will be here to acknowledge or refute this), that armour is ghoul armor...
Klaatu, Veraata...
Our Host!