Diet omg! o.o;;

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
satanisgreat
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by satanisgreat »

Not really. I used to be wicked fat, then I just thought, "What the hell am I doing? How about I just don't eat a shitload of food and I'll lose wieght."

I'm not fat anymore. I'm quite sexy, really.
Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Strap »

satanisgreat wrote:Not really. I used to be wicked fat, then I just thought, "What the hell am I doing? How about I just don't eat a shitload of food and I'll lose wieght."

what's your age?
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

hey

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

The best way to loose wieght is to eat very little and fight the hunger, trust me smiley you'll get it if you think about it. Gorilla want a tire?
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

satanisgreat wrote:Not really. I used to be wicked fat, then I just thought, "What the hell am I doing? How about I just don't eat a shitload of food and I'll lose wieght."

Perhaps that would work if you really eat a lot, but if you eat normally and want to lose some weight it's not as effective cos it will fuck up your metabolism, and much of the weight you lose is muscle tissue, too. Plus when you start eating more again you'll gain the lost weight back really fast, so it's not very healthy for a diet. or something like that, guardian knows plenty of this stuff, I don't because I eat whatever the fuck I want
satanisgreat
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by satanisgreat »

Strapon2 wrote:

what's your age?
Nineteen. Lost all my wieght when I was fifteen or sixteen.

There's no big mystery here: you eat more food than you burn off, you get fat. That's why I have no sympathy for fat people who complain they can't lose weight. It's not like trying to cure cancer.
Ernesto
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Ernesto »

Sometimes it can be genetic.
Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Strap »

Mr. Green wrote:Sometimes it can be genetic.
exactly. (though you should be able to hold yourself back if you really care. I just can't comprehend how some people get up to 350+ lb's even if it is glandular.)
Nuclear Gandhi
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

I used to go running about four days a week, but I stopped. Need to start doing that again... Damn me, I'm fucking lazy. This summer I've had barely anything to eat. So I guess that compensates.
MorGan
Regular
Regular

Post by MorGan »

I am Ph4t cause im addicted to coce.... Now that i switched to coce light my weight is going down and im getting a canser...

How nice. Anyway. Smiley did ye pic that diet from somewhere on teh internet or TV? Would you minf writing it down here somewhere?
Ó_o
Our Host!