How do i play Online

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Frost
SDF!
SDF!

How do i play Online

Post by Frost »

i dunno how to play online and if it costs money then screw it :twisted:
Kreegle

Post by Kreegle »

You either find a friend who has the game as well, and then set up an peer-to-peer match by telling him what your IP address is, jumping into FOT, hosting a game and waiting for him to join.

Or, you can use GameSpy Arcade and join one of the matches going on there in the Fallout Tactics room.
Booz3
SDF!
SDF!

Help ¿

Post by Booz3 »

The net enviroment of FoT has devoleped quite a lot. If you are gonna get serious about playing FoT online...

1. Get gamespy... newest version
2. Get 1.27 patch for FoT
3. Search for how to make a good online chars from... http://www.rpgplanet.com/fallout/
4. Prepare to get whooped... and called a n00b.

...there is no way you could even handle a pro... there is also hexxing(cheating) going on but there is a program that can detect hexxed chars. Usually people just play 10k point chars only 1 char each player with drugs... but no bg,pulse,grenadelaunchers,other energy and so fort. But now days people also play quite a lot WW2 mod for FoT it is usually played with 6 chars per player with 2k chars... You have to download the mod.
quote:I should have rigged myself somebody with a spine... Didn't know you were gonna go belly up on me at last fucking gasp !
Frost
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Frost »

Yeah but do i have to pay for gamespy... is see a full Version and a....other Version, should i just crack it
Booz3
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Booz3 »

Gamespy is free but you have to watch adverts that pop up... If I could I would probably crack it. The version you have to pay for so there wouldn't be no adverts. I think there isn't cracks for the new version of gamespy.
quote:I should have rigged myself somebody with a spine... Didn't know you were gonna go belly up on me at last fucking gasp !
Dirk_889
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Dirk_889 »

what do you mean crack?
"I think therefore I kill."
Our Host!