help with Reno families?

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Rat Keeng
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Rat Keeng »

Yes, i believe you can do that.
Sc0pE
Respected
Respected

Post by Sc0pE »

that is most likely correctus...

-and-

WTF is with this message?
"You cannot make another post so soon after your last, please try again in a short while"
hi-mag optical telescopic sights and 12.7mm fin tipped DU SLAP rounds... what more can you ask for... - go the eye critical!......... I quote the innocent villager
"BLLLLAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH"
*drools*
Rat Keeng
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Rat Keeng »

It prevents double posting and to a certain extent, spamming.
Galvatron
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Galvatron »

hmm th only family iv never been a made man of is the salvatores ususaly i kill evryone in ther when im werin power armor and have my "greesed up plasma rifle I love that lil guy algernon
galvatron surviving Enclavetrooper
Sc0pE
Respected
Respected

Post by Sc0pE »

hmmm, nice idea to stop spammers, not that i was trying to spam of course, just had 2 windows open in different forums...
hi-mag optical telescopic sights and 12.7mm fin tipped DU SLAP rounds... what more can you ask for... - go the eye critical!......... I quote the innocent villager
"BLLLLAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH"
*drools*
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I get it all the time, Scopey... I usually have 4-8 IE windows open at the same time :wink:
justhere82
SDF!
SDF!

actually

Post by justhere82 »

besides being stuck at the HUB plane crap yeah im on my evil quest

yes i got the briefcase and was a slaver, yeah he hated me but just gotta go with the amen dialogues and get past the first part to the normal ones

course depends on ur stats, with my 8 PE and 8 IN and 100% speech might help to ... still cant get cassidy to sell him away but the funnest thing is wiping out all those stupid mutantsin Broken Hills =o) to bad the HUB plane is unsolvable
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

Well, even if it was, all that happens is that they die (I don't remember if it's from crashing or re-entering the atmosphere and burning)...
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Crushing. Like that one american shuttle, you know :D Few hundread meters upwards... then... *weeeeeeeeeee* coming down!!! CRASH-KABOOM! :twisted:
DansingMungki
Respected
Respected

Post by DansingMungki »

Is there any advantage to choosing one family over the other?
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Good guys choose Wrights, Bad guys either Mordinos or Bishops and if you like Laser weapons and are generally Evil go to Salvatores.
Rat Keeng
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Rat Keeng »

One of the HUB plane endings says they launched succesfully and all was fine, untill they found out they needed recycled air in their spaceship :)
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

:rofl:
Red

Post by Red »

Most people screw one of the BIshop ladies, inpregate her, and doing that inevetibly ends in 2 endings: a tribal taking over the town, or a wandering Bishop. (depending if you conviced the Mrs. that she could lead a better life).

Given you don't impregate, as said, it'd be best to leave the Wrights standing AND solve properly the sun's quest.
Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Strap »

hehe, i think that i actually got to join 2 of the families, one was the wrights-- sierra army depot rocks!
and i forgot the other
but at the end of the game, it played the first ending with the wrights wiping everyone out, and the other with the other family ruling over.. i forgot how i did that though
Red

Post by Red »

Nah. You can become made man for all 4. If you point the Wright in the wrong direction while determining the sun's killer, they'll always attack (don't remember who), and fail. If you point them in the right direction you just get a note that they are releived to have found the cause. I this assume you didn't solve the quest properly :)
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Red wrote:Most people screw one of the BIshop ladies, inpregate her, and doing that inevetibly ends in 2 endings: a tribal taking over the town, or a wandering Bishop. (depending if you conviced the Mrs. that she could lead a better life).
How do you convince her to leave? I never got that option?
:roll:
I support everyones right to make a fool of themselves.:chainsaw:

I just wish I didn't do it so often.
:yikes:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Red wrote:Nah. You can become made man for all 4.
Done it with 3 (yup, with my good ol' FalChe-character!) once, but how can you join the Salvatores if you need to kill Salvatore to become member of Mordinos?? :?
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Is there a way to have the Wright Family fight the Salvadores?

I was fooling around with a data explorer and one of the sound file I extracted said that with the pre-war tech from Sierra they wiped out the Salvadores. Any ever get that on finishing the game?
I support everyones right to make a fool of themselves.:chainsaw:

I just wish I didn't do it so often.
:yikes:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Hm... Well I always told 'em the truth about the killer and I also gave them a direct acces to all the Sierra AD levels, so you would think I'd get such an ending :roll:

But no, no way. Nothing like that.
Our Host!