Unlocking Kaga!!!!

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Carib
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Unlocking Kaga!!!!

Post by Carib »

I read that kaga was in the srandom encounter scripts, a certain tribal like the Chosen One that was peeved he didn't get picked. And he follows you and when you beat him he flees. Though each time he comes back, he gets tougher and flees, till the final showdown when he's wearing the best Power armor and has a gatling laser gun at you.

I read this in the latest version of the Fallout Bible.

Any patches from our good Eastern Bloc friends on this?
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

KaGAaAAAaaaAAA!
I doubt there's a patch in existence. Not that I'd want to play with that on, an evil nemesis is just plain dumb.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

IIRC, it wasn't really good to begin with so they wiped away most of the stuff about it. Don't even think to bring him back, mate.
Chrille
Respected
Respected

Post by Chrille »

I wanna kick his azz........but he´s not here! Why God? Why?
---Pain is Temporay, Glory is Forever---
Corpse
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Corpse »

I suppose if you really wanted to, you could put him back in; as far as I know the script is in the master dat and the GVars for the encounter are already defined, so you just need to add him to the random encounter list in the worldmap.txt which is pretty easy to do.
Chrille
Respected
Respected

Post by Chrille »

Corpse wrote:I suppose if you really wanted to, you could put him back in; as far as I know the script is in the master dat and the GVars for the encounter are already defined, so you just need to add him to the random encounter list in the worldmap.txt which is pretty easy to do.
Ahh, nice! I guess i´ll try that out soon!
---Pain is Temporay, Glory is Forever---
divine
SDF!
SDF!

Post by divine »

the new mod has it...looks nice :dance: ...thanks killap!!
Our Host!