Looking for Artists to make a game with

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Davaris
SDF!
SDF!

Looking for Artists to make a game with

Post by Davaris »

I belong to a group that is making an CRPG in our spare time. I'm a programmer and I've been working on the engine for 3 years. There are two designers in the group as well as myself and
we are working on something with Fallout elements using a Baldurs Gate style engine. Everyone working on this project is getting credit as well as a percentage of the profits when we sell it.

Requirements:
You must be an awesome high poly 3D artist/texturer/animator (I guess we need three artists). You have the guts to make something from scratch and send it out into the world.

If you really want to do this (and are not just curious) drop me an email. My email is in my profile.

Dave
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

wow, my hats off to you sir. anyone who spend 3 years of their life creating something that might turn our being a total mistake deserves respect. unless your bastardizing something thats already known and loved, but i'll trust you on that :wink:

might i direct you to http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~thewastes/ ... &forumid=7 ? this is a forum for the HL mod The Wastes, or Wasteland Half-Life. They got some great modelers, and skinners etc.

im more of a 2-D guy, but i just felt like helpin out.

good luck. you got a website up yet or any desciptions of what the game is about?
Davaris
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Davaris »

Thanks for the link I'll take a look see.

>you got a website up yet or any desciptions of what the game is about?

I have a website with a working demo on it. However it uses place holder art taken from Baldurs Gate and Fallout so I can't make it public yet. When the game gets its own artwork we'll be showing it off.

I can't say too much but the game is set in an alternate Earth. In this Earth the Nazis won WW2 and the player belongs to a resistance group that is at war with the Nazis. This world is mostly in ruins like the Fallout universe.
Davaris
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Davaris »

Ghetto Goose:
Damn thats a nice webpage you got there! If its all your own work you certainly have some talent. Drop me an email if your interested in making games. The interfaces on the engine look awful as I had to make them.
Our Host!