Where are the floaters and centaurs?

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Ausir
The Vault Overseer
The Vault Overseer

Post by Ausir »

At last.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I don't think the forum will ever get over this tremendous loss. :tears:
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

GET OUT OF MY THREAD YOU BUMS
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

DOOM Marine wrote:Holy shit! Is this where the forums are now? Nobody told me :P

Anyway, i just played Fallout BOS for xbox, the mutants look cooler and badder every game
Wow what the fuck.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I'd agree with you, but Spazmo told me to leave his thread on account that I'm a bum.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Saint_Proverbius »

Lartrid wrote:Oh Dear...So it happened to our Love FALLOUT to be junked on a console like BG...man, what can money shortage cause!

Thank you for informing me so quickly! :joy:
Imagine BGDA if the developers used Fallout and were also totally inept in every single area of game development but managed to make a game anyway, that's Fallout Enforcer(which is a more accurate name for the game than what Interplay gave it). Let me cite some examples:

You can dual wield pistols but only if you find a weapon called Dual [insert pistol name]. If you just had two pistols, you can't do it. Even if they are the same type of pistol, you can't do it. You have to find a special weapon that gives you two pistols and when you equip that, you dual wield them. That's no joke.

Also, keep in mind this game went WAY overbudget, even with really pathetic shortcuts like that.

Here's the best part. If you bought this game, you only get HALF the game that was originally intended. That's right, Interplay decided to cut the game in half so they could turn around and release a sequel shortly after it's release. But, since Fallout Enforcer bombed bigtime, it will never be released.
------------------
wild_qwerty
Regular
Regular

Post by wild_qwerty »

Thats a pretty pathetic way of making a work around for dual weapons.... very sloppy (though I have seen other games do it that way, cant remeber what ones though).

I always thought that was a stupid way of doing dual pistols
Our Host!