HELP

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Pred_667
SDF!
SDF!

HELP

Post by Pred_667 »

I am playing thru for a second time. I got to Great Bend and got myself stuck. I am at the building where you encounter the first 2 load-lifters. I killed the 2 security droids and lured the 2 load-lifters outside, unfotunatley I killed one at the base of the ladder that leads up to the 2 fans on the roof. I cannot get down now. I assume I will have to go back to my last saved game. any help would be greatly appreciated. :oops:
Fight Rush Hour Traffic, Legalize Vehicular Weaponry
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

You are going to have to reload because as far as I know you cannot blow up the broken pieces of robots and other things that block your path.
Viktor
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Viktor »

Did the same thing myself on my 1st time through the core campaign...

But I'm a Game Save Whore TM so I didn't mind reloading to a point about 5 mins game time before my screw up!
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

It isn't a problem if you have an unpatched version. I had a problem on the last mission. The Behemoth died in the path of the APC so it became impossible. And I was playing in tough guy mode.
Pred_667
SDF!
SDF!

thanx

Post by Pred_667 »

thanx for the help guys. :D
Fight Rush Hour Traffic, Legalize Vehicular Weaponry
Our Host!