Has anyone ever made a char so good they can own wit a m-16?

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
MightyMouse
SDF!
SDF!

Has anyone ever made a char so good they can own wit a m-16?

Post by MightyMouse »

Has anyone ever made the cahracter so good that they can own people with the m-16 or the Fen Fal or whatever? :!:
bbill
SDF!
SDF!

Post by bbill »

well its not exactly hard is it....so yes!
if you just play enoguh your guy will get good enough to kill people with his hair or something

or if you mean multiplayer its even easier :p
Mihail
Regular
Regular

Post by Mihail »

screw the m-16, it's range is good but power sucks, get the ak-47 more power
MightyMouse
SDF!
SDF!

Post by MightyMouse »

Yeah i meant for Multiplayer...did you make a good char that could own wit the m-16

The AK would probably be a better choice anyway but i like the fen fal and the m-16
Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Strap »

i tried to make a pancor style char with an FN FAL but it sucked because the weapon couldnt have HP (hollow point type) bullets, and the FN FAL doesnt have a very good knock out/down rate.

i didnt try to make one w/sniper/aim for head--ect. you should try that.
MightyMouse
SDF!
SDF!

Post by MightyMouse »

Yeah thats true...Once i was playing with this one guy who was owning everyone with the m-16 so i wanted to know if anyone know how, i keep trying but it wont work
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

MightyMouse wrote:Yeah thats true...Once i was playing with this one guy who was owning everyone with the m-16 so i wanted to know if anyone know how, i keep trying but it wont work
Maybe the guy wasn't so good, maybe everyone else was just so bad. : ) : )

Kind of reminded me of this
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
MightyMouse
SDF!
SDF!

Post by MightyMouse »

yeah thats a good point...that accually could have been it. I made a good char now and i do pretty good now. topic.

You know what pisses me off is 2k games...theyre so stupid because 2k characters are so stupid
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

fn fal is amazing. of course, the guns in that game have serious issues... in single player I used FN fals until the bitter end, and it worked quite well. they're decent in multi too (obviously better than pancor at longer ranges).
bbill
SDF!
SDF!

Post by bbill »

MightyMouse wrote: You know what pisses me off is 2k games...theyre so stupid because 2k characters are so stupid
i havent played it for a while but doesnt 2k characters mean you have 2000 points per character or is squad?

i like making squads of 1k per character, you can get a nice lvl 4 or so human with leather/metal armour and a rifle/assault rifle/pistol even some heavier stuff if you skimp on things, i always had fun playing at that level more so then where everyone has super shit and its over as soon as someone draws a bead
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Consider this:

Set your LK to 6 and make sure and take as many "Bonus Ranged Damage", "More Criticals" and "Better Criticals" Perks as you can. You may also want to take the "Kamikaze" Trait since it confers a 25% damage bonus at the cost of the AC you gain from your AG.

I ran up against a character like this once and his FN FAL hit harder than some of the lighter Big Guns. The M16 will do less damage/shot than the FN FAL (and by a considerable margin) but has a marked advantage in the number of shots fired/burst, not to mention Range.

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Our Host!