The Arena!!!

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

the dunes of snow and ice tower high into the arena and something begins to stir. something ancient. something srange.

"BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

a deafening roar is heard, a primal scream, striking fear into everyone.

a long, slow thud is heard. and another soon after another.

another scream. something had its first victim
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

*God sighs.*

"Stop dying Sir_Funkalot!"

**God respawns Sir_Funkalot.**

Okay anyone ready for a duel?

*Sir_Funkalot grabs his dual large swords.*
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper looks up just in time to see the descending figure and, using his werewolf agility, jumps out of the way and moves toward Funkalot.

"I'll fight you, Funkalot to see if you are worthy of my blessing."

**Casts inpenetrable shield around Reaper and Funkalot**

"No one can interfere."

*Reaper drawn his glowing rune sword ready to spill the blood of Funkalot to activate the third rune on his blade.

"Don't worry, I'm not out to kill you, just get some of your blood and defeat you in combat."
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

i shall watch this, this should be good
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

*Sir_Funkalot stabs TheReaper in his foor, then runs around screaming like a baby...*

*God, (another one) is tired of having to respawn Sir_Funkalot all the time and gives him a mythical sword instead, to fight off Reaper...*

*Okay, I'm ready now... :twisted:*

-----

*Realising TheReaper is in the Café at the moment, trying to buy some meat, Sir_Funkalot is forced to commit suicide in order for the person controlling him to go to bed...*

See you tomorroooowww! <dies>
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

"No one can be ready for me."

*Reaper swings the blade around for emphasis while watching Funkalot closely and uses his werewolf speed to run up to Funkalot and jump high in the air and brings his rune sword down towards Funkalot with all his might.

*Reaper slows down for a while but it was time enough for Funkalot to dodge and instead of two halfs of Funkalot, there is a big chunk missing from the floor. Reaper swings back and attacks Funakalot with a fury of sword blows.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

*The other god is very angry about having to respawn Sir_Funkalot and gives him some super powers.*

*With the help of these superpowers Sir_Funkalot manage to close himself into an indestroyable chest with the signs "Indestroyable chest, I'll be back tomorrow, kill me then..." on it.
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Dammit SF at least make them a bit more realistic. Arch laughter ended with horrible scream and the possesion had ended Arch stood there shaking his head "What was i on?" he asked and then he saw the blood trickling from the middle of the stomachs wound. "BB frst of all i wont say it and second of all a stomach wounds never fatal unless its done with a sword or bigger a dagger never works" he sighs and looks at the dagger "... Nice craftmanship" he mumble approvingly as throws it at Sir Funkalot
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

Reaper: **Casts inpenetrable shield around Reaper and Funkalot**

*piles big rocks on top of shield* :)
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

MMm Fresh meat" Arch says as he stiches up the wound.

"Now lets Fight!" He yells and a par of flails appear in his hands "Man i like this game" he says whirling the flails around. "Now this shows what experience has to offer" Arch says throwing a flail at blarg and charging while it hurtles towards him in the Air
Captain Spandex
SDF!
SDF!

The Captain has arrived!!!!

Post by Captain Spandex »

Off in the corner a mysterious figure watches. As Arch hurls the flail toward Blarg, and arrow hits it in mid-flight just inches from Blarg, causing the flail to miss. The figure steps forward, with hands on his hips and eyes peering says, "The Captain thinks this fight isn't fair. You shouldn't have all the fun yourself. Allow the Captain...."

With that said, the figure pulls forth another arrow and cocks his bow, firing at Blargs torso..... :twisted:
Evil-doers beware, the Captain does not tolerate criminal scrum.
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by bloodbathmaster2 »

Capitan Spandex suddenly jarred in pain. The arrow he was aiming was sent veering into the uninhabited wastes outside of the arena. As he turned to see the attacker, he narrowly avoided another swing from the baseball bat. The cloaked figure was grinning like an insane man. Hell, he WAS insane!

"You may knock me unconcious and stab me while I sleep, but my vigor will never die!"

With that said, he raised the massive piece of polished wood and swung for a home run...
One day...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Arch watches the fight with interest it was fairly predictable who was going to win.
"Hmmm I think i'll need the Big guns for this one..."
Captain Spandex
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Captain Spandex »

The Captain picked himself up off the ground and shook his head is disgust. "It appears that the Captain isn't well liked in these parts and has easilly met his foe. You don't play fair BB and the Captain doesn't appreciate that...but every superhero needs a villian.....and you sir, are the scum of the earth."

Dusting himself off, the Captain re-thinks his approach toward these foes.

If a flash of light and a burst of speed the Captain disappears in the shadows. Moments later the Captain reappers, only with a look of rage in his eyes......if only they knew what/or who they were messing with. In time it would sortly reveal itself. :twisted:
Evil-doers beware, the Captain does not tolerate criminal scrum.
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

BBs not scum BB is BB hes one of the el supremo arena fighters hes been fighting it through the begining i think. Arch shrugs and rolls up a proverbial ciggarette. "Ahh well" Arch says and flicks the ciggarette away "lets fight and get it over with" two saw edged daggers appear in his hands
"Do you know these will do more damge going out then in?" not wainting for a reply arch charges
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

*looks up from piling rocks on Reaper's force field*

"Huh? Did I miss something?" :?

*looks at combatants*

"Holy S#*t!" 8O

*Summons Fnordite(tm)-plated shield and his cold iron and silver inlaid Fnordite(tm) alloy warhammer, wielded with Really Spiffy Strength* (whew)
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

TheReaper realizes that the chest is not inbreakable (just made of wood) so he opens it.

Sir_Funkalot runs of of it, charging TheReaper, but slips and fly with the head first into the impenetrable wall.

"Don't worry, it's nothing important in there anyway..."

"I shall defeat you and your 3 brothers Reaper!"

Sir_Funkalot charges again, making a big hole in the air next to the Reaper.

Suddenly, Sir_Funkalot sees something in the mud.

"Aha! My trusty fruit-knife! :twisted: "
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Again with the Fnordite? Blarg your a Git!
Arch eyes the man named blarg evilly as he charged Capt Spandex. changing his direction in mid charge he starts heading towards Blarg
"I've had enouhg with the fnordite" he yells at him and he slides underneath Blarg Hamstrining him
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

*Shield-blocking SA's follow-up blow, Blarg uses his downward momentum from being hamstrung to whack Archchancellor viciously in the upper chest with the hammer, punching a large square hole in his armor. Yanking him to his knees, Blarg then imaples Archchancellor in the head with the backspike*

"Why does Fnordite(tm) bother you so much?"

(no answer)

"WHY DOES FNORDITE(TM) BOTHER YOU SO MUCH?"

"Oh, my bad."

*removes spike from Archchancellor's ears*

"Why does Fnordite(tm) bother you so much?"
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Have your little brother Saying Fnord twelve our everyday? You soon get sick of it trust me on this... WHat follow up move?
Our Host!