The Arena!!!

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
TheReaper

The Arena!!!

Post by TheReaper »

The Arena continues for all you bloodthirsty maniacs who loved it!

(ED, For those who don't know what the arena is, or actually WAS
in the old days, here comes an explanation:

The arena, is a roleplaying fighting arena whre you can conjure
your wildest fighting imaginations on text. Take up a bazooka,
wield a sword, grab your plasma-rifle, whatever!
Just pick up and blast away.

NOTE, try not to powerkill or masskill.

Powerkill: When you write someone just dies. Something along the lines:

XMojoX wrote: A heck of a long detailed story about how he dodges
and attacks XJoeX.

XJoeX wrote: Two short sentences where he *just* ignores the above
message and kills XMojoX.

Masskill is when you launch a nuke a clear the field... stop doing that!
It's annoying and boring to read!

In the old days, The Arena used to be a place where people would
challenge eachother because of flaming or some neuscance of a bad spam-post and fight it out there.

It might seem lame to some, might seem fun for others, but whatever
you do, just respect the place.

Judges: BluePencil (And his split-personality Hades & Mars)
sitting in the judges box)

-ED- Smiley)
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

:twisted:

*umpa reswawns and pulls a horn from his wyverns wrecked body and guts the reaper with it. as the blood slowly dribbles from reapers lip the last thing he hears is:

"start the bloody arensa before me!!!!"
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Re: The Arena!!!

Post by Stainless »

TheReaper wrote:The Arena continues for all you bloodthirsty maniacs who loved it!
Hmmm....I actually would've of waited for Bpen to do this, seeming he created the Arena in the first place for a reason (bet you don't know what it is :lol: )
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by bloodbathmaster2 »

As all of the fighters stood poised in battle, suddenly it all froze. Time stopped. Strange, it seemed to be that everyone had a look of desperation. But then it happened. The arena was lifted from the very earth it stood upon. Much like in the Pee-Wee's playhouse episode, the building was taken from its foundations and flung through space. Now landing upon a new place, time resumed. No one seemed to notice.

"Death to the heathens!" cried bloodbath, shortly before he was squashed by a large crate. 8O A man in an orange jumpsuit laughed on accident as he backed the forklift away. The demigod crawled from underneath with a wince of pain. "Damned postal workers," he muttered.

Now, he ripped the wooden crate apart with ease. The marble statue of another fighter loomed tall above. He smiled. "Behold... Smiley!"

With a flash, bloodbath clapped his hands. The four older ones were restored to their previous splendor. Now all of the five statues circled the battlefield: Dolmaniac, Hunter Legionous, bloodbathmaster2, Archchancellor, and Smiley. Even the golden plaque on the arena lounge seemed to be more glorious.
One day...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

"Now lets continue where we left off from last time i was just about to brain you with a peice of ice and a sword." the weapons appear in Archs' hands "Come one The reaper give it up!" he yells finishing the sentence he whirls around throws the ice at The Reapars head. Arch stopped in mid whirl and charge'sUmpa
"NO MERCY!" he yells and skewers Umpa upon the rusty sword. "I unlike these two know what the arenas about" Arch says to Stainless "Now if you will exscuse me i need to get my armor" and walks past pausing to kick Umpas corpse :twisted:
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Arch looked over his shoulder to see bloodbath. He was grinning. How characteristic. "What now?" thought Arch, "I suppose he'll grab something out of that armor?" It was sad that bloodbath had so few tricks, but then again, that was some pretty damned cool armor. Bloodbath withdrew a mideval crossbow and aimed it at Arch.

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! Poisoned arrows!"

The blackened arrow shot from the wooden contraption like a bat out of hell, singing towards Archchancellor.
One day...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

"... Dammit BB can't you think of anything different that got real old playing Baldurs gate and its spinoff" Arch yelled at him as the bolt hurtled towards him. Arch watches as the bolt spins past his ear. "You need to fix the fletching on the bolts he yells to BB as he reloads the crossbow. Arch shrugs as he puts on his armor. "Ohhh this is the new version ofthe armor plush interior mmm" Arch says to no one in particular
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Bloodbath looked at his weapon in disgust. It missed! Faulty 10th century weaponry. He thought for a moment. "I know!" he yelled aloud.

After tossing the crossbow at Arch in a fury, bloodbath pulled his cloak tightly around his body. He seemed to almost disappear into nothingness. A cold wind swept some dust across the arena. With a flash, the demigod returned. In his hand was a large fusion cannon.

"Nothing less than complete and total overkill is out of the question..." he scremed, avoiding the copyright inflicting rabid monkeys.

The fusion core powered online with a purr. Only a faint sonic boom was heard.

"Dodge THIS!"
One day...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

"I need a Freakin Vacation" Arch said as he activated the newest version on the Armor. Locking his hands he pressed a button on the gauntlets
"Energy Dissapation Sheild. " Arch yelled as he fired it up into the air at the ball of plasma. A blaze of energy coarsed through Archs' veins as a blazing light erupted as the burning Plasma hit the sheilds wall. Shaking the dust from his head arch looked around the arena Seeing a humugous scorch mark and the statues toppled.
"Dammint BB" he said to the grinning man who had somehow survived "Stop Acting Like B-pen WE cant take you anywhere can we?" he asked bringing a gauntleted fist into BBs face
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

The demigod staggered from the blow as blood dripped from his nose. His hand released the cannon, letting it hit the tile with a thud. Even before he lost his balance, bloodbath lost all concoiusness. He sighed as his limp form rested on the firm floor. His spirit creeped from the body with caution.

"Holy shit! that was some punch!" thought bloodbath's spirit form.

He decided to have a little fun. Archchancellor felt a little funny as bloodbath entered his flesh. Even stranger still was the inability to control his actions. It was as if he was posessed by a demon.

:twisted:

The possessed Arch grinned and unsheathed a sword. Its shining tip glinted in the sunlight as it slowly neared Arch's own belly.
One day...
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Re: The Arena!!!

Post by Smiley »

Stainless wrote:
TheReaper wrote:The Arena continues for all you bloodthirsty maniacs who loved it!
Hmmm....I actually would've of waited for Bpen to do this, seeming he created the Arena in the first place for a reason (bet you don't know what it is :lol: )
I agree! Since BP was the one who posted the previous one, it should
only be fair that he posted this one as well.

I was THINKING of making a new Arena like TReaper did, but
you're right Stainless....
Testicular Pugilist
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Umpa, you CAN'T have done that, if you remeber I just obliterated you and that damn wyvern and declared the battle over. Now Archchancelor's move is valid as he is alive.

*Reaper looks to archchancelor just in time to see the icicle on course for Reaper's favourite head. Reaper only has enough time to say one thing before death.

"Should of killed you when I had the chance."

And with that Reaper loses his head
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

umpa slowly turns to see BBs body lying limply on the shiny arena floor the clouds above the arena turned a murky black as a storm brewwed. rain fell lightly and the mud of the rena floor began to soak in the rain, not to mention blood, that the victims of the arena provide. a glowing sign in the corner of the arena finally flickers out "To Gamespy"

"finally!"

as all combatants sigh in relief umpa draws his axe and begins to sharpen it on reapers strange sword, and seeing no effect on his blade he picks it up

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

electricity leaps from the blade and umpa hair begins to sizzle, a smell of burning flesh fills the area and umpas hair begins to burn. as the ryellow flame begins to grow into a roaring fire umpa screams in agony and stop, drops and rolls, but with no consequence. as the few scarce patches of grass set on fire umpas skin slowly melts from his face, peeling small chunks fall to the ground.

umpa madly begins to cast a spell of freezing as an icy white glow begins to form on the floor at umpas feet he dies.

ice begins to crackle at the combatants feet. as combatants hack at the ice enveloping there feet the realeise the have no chance. all will die.

arena setting change..... ICEAGE!!
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

DON'T YOU DAMN WELL GET IT? YOU ARE DEAD! YOU DO NOT HAVE MY SWORD SO YOU CAN'T AHVE SHARPENED YOUR AXE ON IT!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

**Ressurects**

*Reaper stands up to see a world of ice around him. Reaper is slightly confused but is thankful for his underwear of unnaturally warm heating.

"Time to get to work."

*Reaper draws his sword and rushes towards Umpa and brutally hacks him to pieces for his misconception of having the rune sword and winning the duel.
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

:twisted: ice age! :twisted:

umpa revives and puts on some advanced power armour mkII with Myrohydrochlorineorpic exoplates to withstand a damn lot of punishment

draws a longsword and slices reapers jugular vein. as the blood shoots up like a fountain umpa wonders, was that a silver sword? he also thinks about reaper being part werewolf

"sit!" umpa says

reapers doggy part immediatly obeys untill he realises what hes doing

"guess werewolfs can take alot of punishment"

umpa begins to dig a grave and in no time chuck reaper into it

"glad i got rid of......"

umpa is cut off as his voicebox is ripped out

p.s reap just go with it, dont complain
DarkAvatar
SDF!
SDF!

Post by DarkAvatar »

Paranoid, I run into a pile of rubble and hide in hopes that no one finds me. I look at my gun, 2 bullets left. Hmmmm, I'll sit and wait it out. 8O
Derente porte emine pateste, pul mephistos, zarados necrei, enterrim garramos!
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Ok Umpa, I'm cool now. Yes, you have discovered my secret, I am part werewolf. Now that you know this I shall have to kill you again and again.

*Reaper's neck injury has already healed as he moves toward the (literally) speechless Umpa, moving in for the kill. Reaper draws his rune sword and proceeds to repeatedly stab Umpa all over his body then puts the sword away and transforms into Crinos form to rip Umpa to pieces. Upon transforming back, people are not sure of what they have seen (note: werewolves in Crinos form cannot be seen properly by anyone other than Wyrm beasts and other werewolves).

"Too bad you won't be able to pick up your pay check from Smiley while I'm around, Mwa ha ha."

*Reaper draws the glowing rune sword again and looks around the arena for people to kill maliciously. He sees Umpa respawning and desides to kill him a few more times. Making sure to avoid any silver things Umpa may have with werewolf agility.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

*Sir_Funkalot lands in the middle of the arena.*

Ha, ha! I'm back! :twisted:

*Being dizzy after the moving over hyperspace, some visits in heaven and all Sir_Funkalot cannot make a move this turn...*
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

The posessed Arch laughed at the spill of blood. The cimson stuff flowed freely from his belly. Everyone stopped to look at him. "Did he just stab himself?" thought theReaper. A cackle emerged from Arch's lips and he ran like a madman into the heat of battle, leaving a trail of blood in his wake.

TheReaper suddenly caught sight of Arch as he leaped into the air, foaming at the mouth. In one hand, the sword, ready to cut open theReapers head like a ripe melon.

"Ahahahahahaha!Iamgodsofearmenow!Bloodbathmaster2ismyname.Sayitbitch!Sayit!"
One day...
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

*Sir_Funkalot decides that killing TheReaper (known as the god Thor to Sir_F) is a bad thing to die, and begins to stab Bloodbathmaster2 with a short-sword. The sword itself do not do so much damage, but the old sword is rusty, making the wounds of Bloodbathmaster2 to become inflamed.*

*Seeing all the blood Sir_Funkalot passes out.*

Name?

*Seeing God makes Sir_Funkalot's mood fall, realising he has lost yet another duel..*

**Sir_Funkalot respawns.**
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Our Host!