Returning to Bunker Alpha for healing?

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Haethurn
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Returning to Bunker Alpha for healing?

Post by Haethurn »

My squad is steadily wearing down from the raider opposition in the Falling Rocks mission, and I was just wondering if it is possible for me to leave the map and head over to Bunker Alpha to rest up for a bit. That way, my characters can heal their broken limbs and other injuries and be able to take on the rest of the raider forces without losing valuable squad members. I'm assuming, though, that this is not possible and that I'll just have to become some sort of a tactical genius for the remainder of the mission.
Ripper
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Ripper »

u cant.

u have to manage the best as you can. Given the current state of your medical supplies, dont use up the doctors bag. Just use stimpacks and Healing powder. Save the doc's bag if ya are badly crippled. Mostly use it on Broken arms, Concussed or Blinded teammates.

Just avoid close combat and try sniping and sneaking.
Sheelon666
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Sheelon666 »

Bit of a latecomer on this game...how exactly DO I heal from crippled status?
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Use doctor skill/Doctor bag or wait a really long time.

The bunker doctors only sell supplies.
No healing available.

Look for mods/etc.

Maybe cheat with an editor.

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload.php
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by [HpA]SniperPotato »

Play the game with 1 char, give him 6-7 st, 6-8 PE, 10 en, 2 ch, 10 in, 6 luck, and rest into agility. Play it on CTB. After mission 1, walk around till you find the merchant encounters, steal the stuff from them or just kill them. Easy game.
Fallout Tactics multiplayer: COOPnet and MegaCOOP map pack
Our Host!