SuperCharacter----YEAHAHAHH!!!

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.

In your opinion, what is the best aspect of Fallout 2?

The challenging quests
49%
The talking heads
No votes
The combat engine
9%
Hitting people for 1500+ HP and listening to them say "BBBLLLLAAAAGHGHGHGHGH!!!"
43%

Total votes: 35

Richy
Regular
Regular

SuperCharacter----YEAHAHAHH!!!

Post by Richy »

MWAHAHAHAHAHH!!!! I have created a level 99 character with every perk and 10 for every stat!!! my friend and I have taken advantage of a bug in the game and now we destroy Frank Horrigan on "rough" with a few bursts of our minigun!!!! feel the power of ripping civilians to bits for 1500+ HP with one burst from
BOZAR!!!!

and I quote "BLLLLAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHahahhha

>>>>>ahem.

-Richy
Respected
Respected

Super char

Post by Sc0pE »

yes and as i am that friend who created/ was helped to create the superchar 2 that works in any version of fallout 2 also you can make your own.
email me at pyromaniac_phreak@hotmail.com
or richy at richy_9mm@hotmail.com
if you would like to plead with us for a copy of the superchar or a copy of the instructions to make one!!!
also if you would like i have a massive stash of weapons for your use....
i quote inocent village people "BLLLAALAAAGGGGGHHHHHH"
hi-mag optical telescopic sights and 12.7mm fin tipped DU SLAP rounds... what more can you ask for... - go the eye critical!......... I quote the innocent villager
"BLLLLAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH"
*drools*
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

OMG, i voted for the first option. Excuse me for my sanity.
I never thought they way people yelled when propelled lead of mine would collide with flesh was very interesting.
Sometimes an atomic weapon is just an atomic weapon, ja?
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

The plot's my choice, honcho.

Fuck off Superchars, when you can create one all *legit*.... After 2 months of perspiration and long nights in front of the monitor :?
Roving_Rabid_Raider
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Roving_Rabid_Raider »

I like the game in everyway but what I like most is the replayability of it. I never gets boring playing FO1 or FO2.
Temaperacl
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Re: Super char

Post by Temaperacl »

Sc0pE wrote:if you would like to plead with us for a copy of the superchar or a copy of the instructions to make one!!!
It is unfortunate that if we wanted to do that, that we don't have a character editor for Fallout 2- one that would let us edit our characters as we wished. Certainly, without a a Fallout Character Editor (for Fallout 2), we need your guidance for all our powergaming, munchkinizing needs..

:roll:
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

The thing that makes a good RPG is its plot not having a super character like in a FPS that can kill everyone without getting hit. :P
Richy
Regular
Regular

Post by Richy »

yes that's probably true, but remember that fallout 2 is not just about the combat, there are many, many quests to solve and complete and diferent outcomes that you can alter with your actions. i just thought that ppl would be interested by such a thing.

-Richy
Respected
Respected

super char

Post by Sc0pE »

to answer all your comments:
1. We can tell you how to make the your own superchar (it's dead easy) or we can give you a pre made one.
2. The game starts to get boring after you have beaten the game over twice in every single difficulty mode and doing without NPC's and then doing every job possible.
3. It normally makes the game interesting, and fun playing with someone completley indestructable, also it lets you see posibilities you have missed out on because of your stats. thus i made a basically perfect char that can do the most missions possible.
4. i was joking about the begging part, ever heard of scarchasim you damn n00bie....
hi-mag optical telescopic sights and 12.7mm fin tipped DU SLAP rounds... what more can you ask for... - go the eye critical!......... I quote the innocent villager
*drools*
Richy
Regular
Regular

Post by Richy »

so having this character dosen't really spoil the game
Regular
Regular

Post by Richy »

scope, give us an example of what otherwise difficult/impossible scenarios can be accesed with this character.
Respected
Respected

Example

Post by Sc0pE »

example such as:
1. completing the VAULT CITY CITIZEN TEST!!!!!
which is completly impossible to do with a normal char and if any of you try and say that you have completed it without a superchar you are full of it. it tests each SPECIAL stat. all must be 10 to complete it.
2. killing frankie boy horrigan in one shot.
3. getting frank horrigans gun, thanks to a mod off the net, is also included in my item stash.
4. beating the entire game from start to finish without loosing a HP.

these are only the bigginning of the huge list...
*drools*
Temaperacl
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Re: super char

Post by Temaperacl »

I know I shouldn't reply, but..
1. We can tell you how to make the your own superchar (it's dead easy) or we can give you a pre made one.
Most people can figure out how to do this anyway. For those that can't, I've already posted a solution in this thread.
3. It normally makes the game interesting, and fun playing with someone completley indestructable, also it lets you see posibilities you have missed out on because of your stats. thus i made a basically perfect char that can do the most missions possible.
Personal preference, I suppose.
4. i was joking about the begging part, ever heard of scarchasim you damn n00bie....
What does sarcasm have to do with it? My main point was that we don't need to go through you to find out how to alter our characters. Even if you did have that information and it was not publicly available, it would have been far more proper to share the information instead of claiming you have it, but that you have to be contacted for it to be released. BTW, what are you identifying me as a noobie to/of?

1. completing the VAULT CITY CITIZEN TEST!!!!!
which is completly impossible to do with a normal char and if any of you try and say that you have completed it without a superchar you are full of it. it tests each SPECIAL stat. all must be 10 to complete it.
Not quite. It is only Intelligence, Perception, and Luck, and they all need to be 9 or higher to beat the test. Thus, it is quite possible to beat the test with a non-hacked character.
I suggest you actually check your data before spouting off these items as if they were facts- some of us here actually mess around with the data files from the Fallouts. (And yes, my information does come directly from the script files (the checks are in Node023, vcgreg.int). )
2. killing frankie boy horrigan in one shot.
FALCHE2
4. beating the entire game from start to finish without loosing a HP.
Did I mention FALCHE2?
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I don't get it... You create Superchars with FALCHE, these dudes have superchars and you tell them to use FALCHE?!?!

Are you all dumb or something? Go and D-load your copy of Fallout Character Editor 2 and get on with your lives!
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

*rolls over laughing, although he should be telling people to simmer down*

There is a little thing on the internet ScOpE called Falche2

Rather nifty editor that does everything you've said. Hell, you can make opponenets runa way from you in combat if you know what stats to tweak.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I've had such a character... But what actually IS the stat you need to twist?
gluckist
SDF!
SDF!

Post by gluckist »

For the most part it has to do with the AC of the character. Say 100 makes some enemies run, 200AC , 300AC and you get the piont.
-Gluckist

"Those that seek the future should look in the past first..."
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

gluckist wrote:For the most part it has to do with the AC of the character. Say 100 makes some enemies run, 200AC , 300AC and you get the piont.
That's the one.
Sc0pE
Respected
Respected

superchar

Post by Sc0pE »

what i am trying to tell you guys... you can edit your chars without an editor, so in a way it is a legit way of making a superchar.
if you use this editor FALCHE you are just using someone esles tool to make your char...
using editors is a bit cheap, it isn't cheating as much just to use something in the game to you're advantage, like file changing... but still if you wan't a real super super char you should probably use that editor (where can i get it to see what it is like??)...
but if you still want my item stash you are welcome to have it... just email me for it... -no begging- i promise...
also on the vault test you need LK and AG and ST to make the test...
i tried it with a char with all stats but LK on 10 and they rejected me!!! proven.. how about you get your proof!!!! damn n00bie!!!
*drools*
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

Here is where you can get FALCHE(stat editor) and f2ie2(inventory editor) and other files
Editors

And stop calling people noobies because they don't agree with you.
Our Host!