Pudding

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

What do you think of pudding??

love it
12%
like it
41%
no real oppinion
18%
don't like it
12%
HATE it!
18%

Total votes: 17

Ganymedes
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Ganymedes »

I dunno'... My father has mostly NRF and a black and white cow race(Nordlandsku, Norrlandsku, Northlandcow). It's special for the part of Norway we live in, though...
Fallout Forever!
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

HappySuitcase Man wrote:
the guardian wrote:god appeared in my dream and gave it to me, i told jj that already, jees, you're not qa very good reader are you?
http://insanefun.com/ is God? I've heard of praying to inanimate carbon rods, but a website? You be a stange kid, Guardian.
in a sense, yes! god is having, infact, insane fun!

im not a kid either... 18 damn it :P
Hello New Jersey
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Ganymedes wrote:I dunno'... My father has mostly NRF and a black and white cow race(Nordlandsku, Norrlandsku, Northlandcow). It's special for the part of Norway we live in, though...
Oh... Well it seems to be that Norwegian cow races are still living in the fat of the land back there ;)

Here in Finland we have actually none of the original Finn-cows left in the effective milk production - which is quite sad, but understandable.
Ganymedes
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Ganymedes »

Well, the situation is almost the same here... Though, there are a few left... The NRF are throughoutbred to produce as much milk as possible... But yes, they are to a certain degree living "in the fat of the land"... We're paid by the government to let the cows out in the mountains in the summer months... I think they dig it... All that running... *sigh* Wish it was me... :P
Fallout Forever!
Apostle's Ass
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Apostle's Ass »

I love you JJ baby.
JJ
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by JJ »

Uh... yeah. Thanks AA, I guess....

There are no dear in Australia, guardian (so far as I know). Can I sacrifise a camel instead??? There are heaps of them running around the place.
"Guns don't kill people... I kill people"
Apostle's Ass
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Apostle's Ass »

Why not sacrifice a Cat's Paw Magazine. Those are relished the most. I should know.
Our Host!