Cant play Awaken mod

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Ericson
SDF!
SDF!

Cant play Awaken mod

Post by Ericson »

I've installed the mod and the english patches, and I have changed the BOS shortcut icon (in fallout tactics folder) to an Awaken jump portal. Now here's the problem whenever I go to single player and to custom campaigns, Awaken is not there.
This is what it looks like:
mission
mission
bos.exe

Can anyone tell me what I havent done yet?
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

Sounds like either you haven't installed it correctly or you've set up your shortcut wrong. Check out the review forum, there's two threads regarding Awaken there. I can't actually download the thing myself, but normally it's best to create a new shortcut on your desktop rather than changing the one in the startbar. Make sure that you've got the shortcut correct and have a space between the bos.exe and the -path command, otherwise you'll go to the default core folder.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Ericson
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Ericson »

I've setup the shortcut right, because whenever I start the game the intro movie is awakens intro (which I must say is cool). So I'm guessing I dont have the awaken file in the right place.
MacBeth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by MacBeth »

ooops again i should be here
Now here's the problem whenever I go to single player and to custom campaigns, Awaken is not there.
you dont have to use the cutom campaign option, just start a brand new campaign (just like in regular FOT)
- who's the one to BLAME!? -
- shin! shin! sei! kyuu! sai! -
- hail the mushroom cloud -

me not like my english ;)
Our Host!