Most evil....(poll)

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.

Who is the evillest git in Fallout 2?

The President of the "yoo ess of ay"
17%
First Citizen Lynette
17%
That bastard ghoul who shoots you in Gecko in the unpatched version
4%
Mr Bishop
2%
Mr Mordino
2%
Mr Salvatore
No votes
The Hubologists
2%
The Vault Dweller (For not leaving you the meaty weapons)
8%
Spammers on this topic
30%
Spammers on this topic
19%

Total votes: 53

TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Sure was 8)
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

i'm the complete oposite to you reaper, i didnt get one bad town. 'cept Broken Hills but that cant be helped
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

It can be made into a good ending, I just can't remeber how. I've completed it getting all the good endings, including Vault 13. The deathclaws weren't exterminated with me :D.
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

no reaper, it is impossible to get a good ending on Broken Hills. And if you complete the game in less than 12 days after fixing the deathclaws computer you dont get an ending for V13.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Really? No good ending for Broken Hills? I must have been drunk while seeing the good endings. But there is a good ending for Vault 13. That deathclaw in Navvaro, if you free him before the pack is wiped out, Frank Horrigan doesn't kill the deathclaws and you get the good ending.
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

You get NO ending not a good ending.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Strange... Wonder why.

P.S. Umpa, how is it that you know all the specific info? I smell a walkthrough for Fallout 2 on your machine among many other walkthroughs.
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

No, i gave up on walkthroughs.

and i found out from reading posts on this board and the old one and personal experience
This is Gonna Hurt
Respected
Respected

Post by This is Gonna Hurt »

From about 12 playthroughs...

Bothe Vault 13 and Broken Hills are..well..broken, they cannot be
ended in a happy fashion...

And I think one of the most evil bastards is the new reno arms dealer, for keeping Algernon locked in a basement, guarded by rabid dogs, making free upgrades for him which he then sells for outrageous profits. I kill that man almost every playthrough, though on occasion it's more for his inventory than because he's an evil jerkass.

Another evil char would be the Khans lamer who holes up in vault 15. Not only does he employ pedophiles, he flamethrowered his own dog in efforts to kill me. Was forced to feed him a dozen 10mm rounds or so from my p90.
I'm not evil, I just like making things explode

"...It IS hard to speak with six inches of knife sticking out of your face. They mostly just gurgle. And bleed." Black Mage
Warlord
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Warlord »

That's the spirit! The p90 is my favorit. Truely he is one son of a bit*h. It's always nice to sneak behind him and knock him out with a super slegde.
- May the blood of thine enemies stain the ground -
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

Broken Hills is not broken... It's designed not to have a good ending. Best case scenerio is they all get along, but the uranium runs out. It's not as if The Chosen One could magically create an Unlimited Shoe of Uranium Ore Collection to save the town...

As for Vault 13, I beleive it was a design decision to kill off the talking deathclaws, as they wouldn't of wanted any more of those in a sequal.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

I remebered why I thought there was a good ending for Vault 13. I was drunk :drinking:. That seems to be the source of my problems. Just as well I don't get drunk anymore. I just drink occasionally.
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

Talking deathclaws still exist because Goris survives and that deathclaw in Navarro survives too if you save it so the race may still rise if they "mate" with a "normal" female deathclaw and create a new deathclaw race.

btw i remember reading (cant remember where) that you could be friend's of the raiders by entering thru the back and using the ball gag on that tribal (60% chance of being a lie i think)

Oh and DEATH TO LYNNETE, shes a bitch i hate her more than that so called "president".
"When Angels deserve to die." - SoaD (System of a Down)

A Member Of The Knight Organization
Jimbo san
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Jimbo san »

BigJack wrote:btw i remember reading (cant remember where) that you could be friend's of the raiders by entering thru the back and using the ball gag on that tribal (60% chance of being a lie i think)
Welcome to the forum! :D
BTW don't trust everything you read, lies are everywhere!
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

OH MY...

Post by BigJack »

**opens his eyes and sees Morpheus saying _Welcome to real world_**
**faints**

:crazyeyes:
"When Angels deserve to die." - SoaD (System of a Down)

A Member Of The Knight Organization
Red

Post by Red »

The deathclaws usually don't get any ending. Under some circumstances, there's a 2 week timer which is started (I still didn't find what it was, all I know is that it has to be triggered after you fix the voice module) and triggers their death.
Otherwise you get no ending. The "Good" ending was never scripted in the game.

As for entering by the back and using it on the tribal, that's totally false. In fact the tribal is supposedly their GUIDE... Finding their guide ball gagged wouldn't exactly make them happy.
This is Gonna Hurt
Respected
Respected

Post by This is Gonna Hurt »

Red wrote:Broken Hills is not broken... It's designed not to have a good ending. Best case scenerio is they all get along, but the uranium runs out. It's not as if The Chosen One could magically create an Unlimited Shoe of Uranium Ore Collection to save the town...

As for Vault 13, I beleive it was a design decision to kill off the talking deathclaws, as they wouldn't of wanted any more of those in a sequal.

Ok, Broken Hills needs a new source of income..The Chosen One at one point gets a hold of the deed to the great wanamigo mine, which is perfectly servicable after the critters are cleared out. Why is there no way to give this mine to Broken Hills to maintain it and prosper rather than selling it back to the evil snidely whiplash-type mayor of Redding?
I'm not evil, I just like making things explode

"...It IS hard to speak with six inches of knife sticking out of your face. They mostly just gurgle. And bleed." Black Mage
Wolf401
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Wolf401 »

Lynette :

1. She's a cracksmoking whore
2. When you make the suggestion to "dispose" of Thomas Moore she bans you from Vault City
3. Hates mutants
" Death is the Khan way of telling you not be such a smartass "
Our Host!