Underrail

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
fallout ranger
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Underrail

Post by fallout ranger »

I'm surprised I couldn't find a thread about it.

Really scratches that classic fallout itch. Great dialogue, even better artwork, and the OST is incredible. I just got the Expedition DLC and started I think my fourth or fifth playthrough.

Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I looked into it not long ago, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be an RPG with tactical game elements or vice versa and that confuses me, doesn't seem to be quite either. At the end of the day I hate crafting and probably won't play this game because of that. Just like in real life, why chop onions when you can put some garbage in the microwave. Have you tried ATOM RPG? It's supposed to be good or something
fallout ranger

Post by fallout ranger »

Gimp Mask wrote:At the end of the day I hate crafting and probably won't play this game because of that.
FWIW, crafting is completely optional.
does this work
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Ahh that's good, thanks for letting me know! :salute: I think I'll have to give it a try then, when I get the time.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Yeah but the crafting gets you better items than anything you can buy. I have like 400 hours in underrail, the game fucking rules.
fallout ranger

Post by fallout ranger »

SenisterDenister wrote:Yeah but the crafting gets you better items than anything you can buy. I have like 400 hours in underrail, the game fucking rules.

Yeah, true. Some of the uniques are hard to beat though.

I'm only at 227 hours
does this work
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

We talked about underrail years ago when it came out in the "Game you're playing, how far you are" thread that's around here somewhere. I hope you give the thing you find in the Expedition DLC to the right person.
munchkin
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by munchkin »

Glad to know someone is still playing this these days though I gave up on it because of the difficulty. I've thought about using a cheat Trainer from cheathappens before. One good thing I know of is there is much more loot on the shelves in this game compared to fallout 1 and 2.
Our Host!