Bitcoin

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Bitcoin

Post by Gimp Mask »

I heard that Bitcoin will be very valuable some day and that now is a great time to buy Bitcoin. Do you guys have Bitcoin and are you rich beyond your wildest dreams because of Bitcoin? You can use them to buy digital drawings, virtual cats and drugs and that's about it.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

I got my taxes back and plan on spending it on alot of different shit, among other things I hate dust and will try this little fellow,

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/MCalle-Purif ... 96&sr=8-14
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Well look at you splurging. It is a perfect gift for family and a powerful odour neutraliser. However if you purchased some Bitcoin instead, you would be able to buy three of them later this year, and that's a guarantee.
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

I've got mates who got on the bitcoin wagon pretty early and are laughing. I keep thinking I've missed the boat on it and then it doubles in price again.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

My plan is to invest a grand in 10 different currencies and then see what happens in 20 years
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I dont have a grand, can you invest a grand for me then in 10 years I will get my share and pay you back £1k ?

thanks in advance
:chew:
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Sounds good but you need to invent a coin first, dack coin.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I bought $20 worth of dogecoin back in the day, got exit scammed
Stainless wrote:I've got mates who got on the bitcoin wagon pretty early and are laughing. I keep thinking I've missed the boat on it and then it doubles in price again.
Haha yeah, I was thinking the same a year ago, the price has gone up like 700% since. Happy for your mates!
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

The thing is just talking to them they still think when it dips down a little to just buy in and hold for a couple of years and laugh with them.

Honestly the thing that stops me the most is that I can't be bothered these days jumping through the million hopes for the Australian cryptocoin brokerage website to let me invest.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

i started this thread as a joke but i've started trading my meager savings into bitcoin and monero, i don't really give a shit if i lose it all but if i get rich then i can buy dac and change peoples avatars. also the gov't won't know about my holdings unless reported so i can be on the dole and live the good life. post-covid financial crisis might change things up but as for the direction who knows
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

I sent this to a guy who got all FOMO when the second big peak was around 2017,which now is a tiny ripple in comparison to how it is today. It was fun because noway he would buy then, since it was so expensive "now".
munchkin
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by munchkin »

I used to have it before but I sell, now I'm very sorry for how far bitcoin has come.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

:chew:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I have been cutting my own hair for the past year so this doesn't seem all that bad
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

the worst part of the whole thing is that whole meme culture to be honest, maybe i'll buy a gold necklace instead and start punching people in the face
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

We made about $8000 from dogecoin in the past three months. Got rid of it before it sank back down to the 30-cent range.

Only pulled in $750ish from Robolox...Doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Megatron wrote:I dont have a grand, can you invest a grand for me then in 10 years I will get my share and pay you back £1k ?

thanks in advance
Maybe not a grand but I can stake you a hundred pounds, remind me in 10 years. Set an alarm, or screenshot this post or whatever. It will probably be worth 80 by then

hope this helps

ExtremeDrinker wrote:We made about $8000 from dogecoin in the past three months. Got rid of it before it sank back down to the 30-cent range
8k in pure profit? That's pretty great man, happy for you
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

It was pretty nice. Paid off the car, got a new computer, and put the rest aside for a PS5 and XBOX X if we can ever find one from a non-scalper.
munchkin
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by munchkin »

That was a lot. It goes to show you know your ground on dogecoin, many weren't lucky venturing to the bitcoin.
Our Host!