DAC help me pt2

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

DAC help me pt2

Post by Amis »

I have a friend who has pretty bad anger issues, he throws a tantrum even when he drops a pencil. I got pretty angry at him today because of a work call I had to make and he decided to curse me to high hell because I spoke wrong to the contractor.

He's lost pretty much all his friends and those that are his friends tell me they would rather have him not join parties or get togethers because he will always start an argument and call everybody around him idiots.

Help.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Yeah so, you have an angry friend. But I'm not sure what you want help with. You give us the story, but never state what we should help with?

Is it roid rage or just plain acting out makes me look tough rage?
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

apologies sir, I was wondering how do you convince a person like that to seek help in calming his anger issues, also there is a problem since he is english speaking so that makes it harder seeking help in the psychological field in Finland.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

I just want to know if anybody have had similar experiences and if there is a way you would go or have gone in getting those kinds of people help.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

Record them on video...several times...make a compilation of highlights for the week. Bring in a pro. Show video at an intervention.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Sorry, no idea I just ditch people that suck. Have you told him about this directly or do you know if he is aware of the problem?
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Sounds like the dude needs to be on meds. That's not stable behavior.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Find a time and place for when you are able to have a heartfelt talk about this without being accusative and he will agree on the problem and may have courage to seek help. The bitterness may come from not having been given enough attention in the first place. Don't baby him just give time and allow him to see you care and want to help without judgment.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Hyacinth wrote:Find a time and place for when you are able to have a heartfelt talk about this without being accusative and he will agree on the problem and may have courage to seek help. The bitterness may come from not having been given enough attention in the first place. Don't baby him just give time and allow him to see you care and want to help without judgment.
That is utterly gay.
He's not trying to seduce him. I think.

All that should be needed is to call him out on his bullshit. Tell him that he gets one warning and if he can't step up his game, you're done.

But if you want to fuck his ass, do what Hyacinth said.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Lol.

Just saying that calling him out on his bullshit probably will make him not accept change. Better to seduce his ass and then cuddle talk him into change, broadly speaking.

I get a picture of someone who's locking out people with his defense mechanisms so those needs to be diverted to implant the change :inception:
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

SenisterDenister wrote:Sounds like the dude needs to be on meds. That's not stable behavior.
The guy did nor even take antibiotics when he broke his leg and even I am anti mental medication for most people.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Hyacinth wrote:Lol.

Just saying that calling him out on his bullshit probably will make him not accept change. Better to seduce his ass and then cuddle talk him into change, broadly speaking.

I get a picture of someone who's locking out people with his defense mechanisms so those needs to be diverted to implant the change :inception:
Yeah, people who call out his bullshit are blacklisted. He's also a guy who can handle himself in a fight, I hate to use this term but he would be the definition of toxic masculinity.

There's quite a.bit of chane within the personality when he eats good food and is surrounded by happy people. A lpt of his anger probably stems from listening to alt-radio all the time.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I do hope your friend gets his shit together but I gotta say I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread, happy that people are still willing to consult the hive-mind of dack so that we can find out if you actually just want to fuck your friend's ass.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Listening to alt-right probably is just a stimulant for his anger. Buy him a prostate massager and feminize him with Bbc hypnosis videos!

Also, he might be autistic and not so approachable at all. Or older and stubborn. Either way he either takes the hint from whatever approach or he reaches a crisis and is forced into help or dies from liver cirrhosis.
SenisterDenister

Since medication is off the table get the dude fucking plastered and near pass out drunk, find him a punching bag and make him fight it all out while he yells his problems out loud. Dude needs an outlet instead of attacking everyone.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Dude might snap though and murder Amis, better bring a knife just in case

This one seems nice
SenisterDenister

At that point just lock him in a padded room.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Hyacinth wrote:Dude might snap though and murder Amis, better bring a knife just in case

This one seems nice
I have a few of those. Nice full tang too.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

like most things I think understanding the source of your friends anger is the key issue. What is the actual triggering incentive? Are they always a bit angry and minor things put them over the edge, or can they go from 0-100 real quick?

I think you should sit down with him and say 'what was your relationship like with your father' and he will start crying and really open up to you, then say 'cut the shit you fuckin bastard, you're a goddamn liar' and then get everyone he knows to come over and do a big intervention where they laugh at him and just make stuff up about him

hope that helps anyway xx
:chew:
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Megatron wrote:like most things I think understanding the source of your friends anger is the key issue. What is the actual triggering incentive? Are they always a bit angry and minor things put them over the edge, or can they go from 0-100 real quick?

I think you should sit down with him and say 'what was your relationship like with your father' and he will start crying and really open up to you, then say 'cut the shit you fuckin bastard, you're a goddamn liar' and then get everyone he knows to come over and do a big intervention where they laugh at him and just make stuff up about him

hope that helps anyway xx
This!!!!! It's the motherfucking Finnish father syndrome AGAIN
Our Host!